Reviews for Lycanthrope
spnfan44 chapter 14 . 1/12
Wonderful story!
Elise chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
"Attackee" totally should be a word but then "victim" would probably feel overlooked... :P

Interesting plot so far- 'll continue with reading immediately 8)
Lestat's Violinist chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
...This might sound bad coming from a grammar freak but... I thought 'attackees' WAS a word! XD
Attackee should not be a word chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
i mean, honestly theres already a word for that, victim!
Tosharino chapter 14 . 7/20/2009
Very nice! I'm glad we got to see some wolf-Dean! :)
bhoney chapter 14 . 12/5/2008
Well, I could be deluding myself, but I think Dean would've stopped himself from eating Sam. (And that's a really weird sentence that I just typed. LOL)

So glad they killed Charity and got Dean back. Woo hoo!

Liked this: "one quick moment that echoed a thousand unsaid words such as ‘I love you’ and ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘Thank you’"
bhoney chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
See! I TOLD you that Charity was bad news!
bhoney chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
Oh no, this is getting really bad for Dean. Coughing up blood? Not good.

I just know that Charity is bad news, I tell ya. Bad news.
bhoney chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
Well, crap. Dean got bitten! I think that Charity's the bad guy.
bhoney chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
This cracked me up: "...we might have to tie it to the roof.” Dean grimaced, “Can’t we just drag it along behind the car.” “Human life Dean.” Sam reminded him. “I know but… the car…” LOL Dean and that car. LOL

Sad that Ranger Gibbons died. I liked him. :(
Chcoholic chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
quick asking... what do werewolves eat?

i know its not blood, or steak... so... flesh?
kirallie chapter 14 . 8/14/2008
Very glad that Dean was saved! Good work! Knew from the moment they met her that she was the wolf. Glad even as a wolf Dean knew she had to be stopped. Pity Sam had to shoot him.
Sushi Chi chapter 14 . 7/9/2008
Whoo! Good story. Glad I read it. It was well written. Love the last little bit "...again!" Perfect. Word choice was amazing. I liked how you even brought Bobby in (gotta love Bobby). I was even yelling at the monitor "It's her you idiots! She's the werewolf! Kill her!" But you didn't let them listen to me, they had to find out the hard way. Heh. Great story. Liked it very much.
Sushi Chi chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Okay, just so you know, I usually don't review in the middle of reading a fic that's been completeted, so expect another review from me at the end of this story.

I just have to say taht 'attackee' should so be a word and that "Sam ignored him, it was Dean’s way of dealing, and he’d been at death’s door so many times that Sam wasn’t sure whether or not he and death were maybe even close buddies by now. He could imagine Dean and Death playing poker in a dim lit room, Dean with the widest smirk across his face and most probably, Dean being Dean, he’d be winning." I wanna draw a picture of that, I think it'd be great. I may never get around to drawing it though...

But if you don't even want me thinking about drawing it, please tell me. Otherwise I might draw it. Just so you know.

Oh, and story is very good so far. Can't wait to finish it.
Mangacat201 chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
Well.. that was close, pity it couldn't worked out the same way in Heart but alas... Just for the record I suspected that little bitch from the very first moment. Why? When's Dean's ever got his wishes fullfilled without a catch?

Ehhehehee