Reviews for Operation: Lion Strike
somas35 chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
I know its been forever since this was written but is it possible to make a sequel?
snake chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Dont keep on changing the time, its confusing and spoils the plot, I know this is about 5 years after you wrote this, but hey
Lelldorin1 chapter 5 . 2/3/2003
This is a kick $$ fic! Nice discription, I really think you shouldn't make a sequel, the way it ends gives ppl the same emotions as when ZOE ends. Keep up the good work on other fics!
Dragon Shi chapter 5 . 1/1/2003
Great story! I really think if Konmai did more on the game this would probably happen. Also, in my opinion you didn't go out of character, but fighting sence were a bit hard to understand. Anyway, this was a great fic, and I was wondering if you aren't writing sequal to this. May use this storyline?
Sabersonic chapter 5 . 11/29/2002
This is quite an interesting story, despite it being slightly inaccurate because of the sequel comming out in 2003. Even thouth there were some confusing parts to the fic, I rather enjoyed it.
Zilindico chapter 5 . 11/1/2002
Very good. It's about time somebody wrote a decent Z.O.E. fanfic. I really liked the whole story, including the ending. I noticed you had like two reviewers that hated the fact that Celvice died, and I personally liked it, not in a morbid way, but with the fact that it was possible for her to be in Anubis, and Celvice's death gives Leo the strength to basically become the ultimate frame runner with Jehuty. Thus, definitely attempt a sequel five years or so in the future, with Celvice's death and ADA's new image haunting him. _

Drawbacks: you've already heard of the gramatical and spelling errors from your other reviews, so I won't get into that. I had two problems with the story: First, your flashforwards of Leo's attack against Aumuun (sp?) kinda made the chronology of the story seem goofy after a while; I suggest simply keeping everything in order as it happens. Second: Celvice's capture seemed so sudden and non-existant, and by that I mean, oh, suddenly Celvice is gone and Leo has to save her; however Celvice was captured, I think you should actually go ahead and describe the whole thing. Stemming from this, I think you might wanna give a bit more description to the frame battles. Just remember, all I'm talking about is misplaced scenes; disregard those, and everything you wrote was terrific. Really, you wrote an excellent story here, and definitely better than all the other crap that seems to be in this catagory.

Just a minor note: I put up a Z.O.E. fanfic, if you'd be interested at all. Again, excellent story. I'm putting it under my favorite stories. _
Plot chapter 5 . 9/22/2002
So what now? Leo and ADA/Celvice live together forever! WHY DID CELVICE DIE! WHY ARGH IT'S NOT FAIR T.T! Ok I had let that out...
GhettoSniper chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
HOW COULD YOU KILL CELVICE? HOW COULD YOU? I don't hate you for it, but then again... It's an excellent story nevertheless. I always love your work.
Gcease chapter 5 . 3/6/2002
Not bad, although this is the first and only Z.O.E. fanfiction I have read. There were some grammer problems, and it was a little short; but hey, everyone makes mistakes and I shouldn't be one to critize. The twist you put in at the end was quite unexpected, and I enjoyed it. The only true bit of adive is: keep writing.
tremor3258 chapter 5 . 2/28/2002
I like this fic series. ADA stumbling through the continued process of emotions. Leo seems about right for the situation. It's well written, and I do like the bittersweet ending.
Wing Zero Alpha chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Ironically, your story has inspired me to continue my own Zone of the Enders fic. And that takes alot to do.

Very good continuation, truly a job well done.
X King of Blades chapter 5 . 2/17/2002
...Whoa.
DemonGoddes chapter 3 . 12/14/2001
no other words to describe this story...good great good great good!
Shatai chapter 3 . 12/13/2001
I thought this was a great story, a unique look at Leo's thoughts and abilities as a frame runner. Does it end like this or does it keep going? You've got something great started, I think it could use a better, maybe happier and more complete ending but, do what you like.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2001