Reviews for Where Is Everyone?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
OH MY GOD! That was hilarious!
kagomeofcourse chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Lol, Interesting, I laughed a lot. they have never shown him bathing in the anime have they? weird. Well I suppose that problems been fixed now. lol, hilarious story. I enjoyed it. I dont think I've read anything quite like this before.
Arekusandora chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Ha! He sat in rabbit poop.
Arekusandora chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
-_-'
Demonic-Otaku chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
LOL that was funny,

and you are weird! XD
Luiniliel chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
This was a good laugh. It was random, had some form of a plot, and ended with a dog-er.. wolf humping Sesshomaru's leg. Thanks for the smile, it quite possibly saved the lives of my roommates and their mangy cat.
MILFORS98675309 chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
An invisible wolf humping Sesshoumaru's leg. It was beautiful. I was in tears (from laughter) after reading this. Eww! 10 months without a bath though! Eww!
TraitorTatara chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
WTF!o.0

But thats a GOD WTF?o.0

I dont think I've ever seen the word badass so many times in one chapter...but its not a bad thing...

Strange...funny...100/10
Skidaleedoo chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
WOAH AWESOME STORY, I LOVE THE MORAL OF IT. COME TO THINK OF IT NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN SESSHOUMARU GET INTO ANY WATER OF ANY KIND I WAS BEGINNING TO WONDER LOL. THE ENDING WAS RANDOM THOUGH BUT A VERY GOOD STORY.
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Nice touch with the invisible wolf! ROTFLMAO!
Nanasawa-san140 chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Wow...I really didn't see that coming...

Pretty funny though. And now that I think about it...Sesshoumaru never bathes in the anime...
Skidaleedoo chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
...lol so funny really weird though but i just love to see our arrogant always has to be perfect demon lord go down in flames because of a break down like umm teddy treebark (wth) did u get that from ed,edd, and eddy i remember that show, i dont watch it anymore story keep it up.
hjbvbi chapter 2 . 1/22/2007