Reviews for Flower Garlands
Beautifully written
Moontalk chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
farietail chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
thehistorybuff1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
A very nice story! The imagery was fantastic, and I love how you captured the personality of each Founder and deftly wove it into the story! I wish that this were longer! :)
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Amazing! I really love this, and I thought I was more of RowenaSalazar shipper... I can see this ship's appeal tho, it's why I'm here after all.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I looooved the descriptions in this
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I wish you had made this longer. :( You did a great job. I like Helga being on the offensive.
theherbflower chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aww. How lovely. Wickedly lovely.

Just a Supergirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2008

So, so sweet.

And very well written, too!

I'm putting you on my Author Alert list.

Write more Helga/Salazar! ;D
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
You've made such a simple scene seem so magical. As magical as that night is. Beautiful fic.
somerandompage chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I really like stories of the four founders and i especially love Helga/Salazar together (even though it is highly unlikely)

This story is really cute!

I love it!

something-like-love chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Awwh, I love Salazar/Helga, and this was excellent. It was really enjoyable to read. ]
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
The writing was simply beautiful. Characterization was as well as one could get with the founders, and I love, love this pairing.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh, the fluffiness. It makes me smile. Too bad I can't seem to write it to save my life.

Anyways, I love it! You have done a remarkable thing here. Having read a few Rowena/Salazar stories, it was nearly a shock to read a Helga/Salazar story. You did a fantastic job!

I also feel a need to point out that you have a remarkable grasp of the English language.

Faile Aybara chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This is a wonderful story. You must consider writing more about helga and salazar.