Reviews for Lost
ElphabaMeridaMatilda chapter 2 . 7/25
Awwwww...Ian's soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
EnneWicked chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
I love this.

I dont know how old this is - but please update :)
Cole Alvina chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
I was looking under another users favorites, and I saw this. It only had two chapters but it had over 20 reviews. I was like "Woah o_0 This must be a really good story" and so I decided to try reading it.

D: Where'd you go? I want to know what happens next XP

Who did Ian draw? The green figure is obviously Elphaba, I'm guessing one of the yellow ones is Ian, but who's the third? :/ I honestly can not figure it out XP
Faba chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Second chapter, great. I loved it, and you should continue this.

Faba chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh,he sounds adorable. :D

Little boy lisps are the cutest thing. Nice work.

But, when someone is talking, like here: "“Say bye to Ms. Elphaba Ian.”" You need to have a comma when they're telling someone to do something... if that makes sense. So it would be this: "Say bye to Ms. Elphaba, Ian."

I hope I helped. Happy writing!

FaeSolo chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
I hope you update soon! This is a very good story.
Lilith283 chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Umm, are you going to continue this?
Lovely Little Lina chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
This is a really cool idea. I'm gonna keep reading. Update! That's all I have to say. -Evilina
Bomba-Fae chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
I could of sworn I reviewed this chapter... Oh well. PLEASE update; I'm in love with this idea. It's so cute and original. I also love how Fiyero's family really likes Elphaba. I also like how you make the character's interact with each other. Please update soon.

angel718 chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I don't know what else to say, it's just amazing and cute and I just LOVE Ian so MUCH! :D
GoldnWlf chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Wow this story is wonderful! I love your version of Fiyero. I can't wait until he actually starts school and everyone fawns over him. I bet everyone will be amazed when he already knows Elphaba! Please update soon!
distorted realities chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
OMG! I LOVE this story! Definitely adding it to my favorites!
TonksieFea chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
AW! so cute I love it!
WhisperedMuse chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
You carried on! I'm *so* glad I put this on alert now. I love Elphab's reluctance to go to dinner and how she doesn't treat Fiyero any differently. I'm slightly surprised by the fact Fiyero's parents didn't react to her skin colour, but I'm glad that they weren't affected by it because Elphie doesn't need that ;P fantastic!

Kate x
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Cool! I love this! It's so original, but you've kept the characters perfectly. I love how down to earth Fiyero is. It would seem out of character, but I think that's his "real self" as opposed to the callow/shallow front he put on during his intro in the musical. I really like Elphaba too. And you've made great original characters out of Fiyero's family. I love the interaction with Ian. This is awesome, please continue it!