Reviews for Moving Pictures
koolkid chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
lol
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
FUNNY FIC, DANN, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ON MOVIES LIKE TOMB RAIDERS. PEOPLE THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF SOMETHING ELSE THAT'S FAMOUS IT'LL BE A GOOD MOVIE. REALLY WISH THEY WOULD DO BETTER MAKING MOVIES AFTER GAMES.

REALLY FUNNY FIC, IN A WAY THAT MAKES ME LAUGH YET STILL SEEMS LIKE SOMEHTING THAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE REAL SHOW, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Galaxy1001D chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This story was hilarious while still subtle. Although season two demonstrates that Angel does not deserve the slap in the face we love to give her, I still smiled at the first part of the narrative. The mere thought of any of our favorite animae characters going out to see a movie like 'normal?' people is hillarious, let alone the brooding, yet stylish residents of the Smith mansion. I thought the part when Roger was trying to find his way back to Dorothy in the darkened theatre the funniest.
Ahria chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
LOL! That was so funny. And I so agree about how horrible that movie was...

-Ahria
Critara's Pride chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Wow... i read this off someone's favorites list... it's really good! Funny floof good

"Salty butter..." Every time I see a movie, I'll remember this.
The Rose Garden chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Smiling, laughing, sighing. All of the good stuff is there. It was nice and kinda fluffy if I may say so. _
chastity666 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
LMAO! I love the consistancy of the Sh moments...so funny! You're right, Tomb Raider blows chunks! Excellent (as it has come to my attention) as always.
PiKACHUFAN4288 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
LOL hahahhah your response to tomb raider was hilarious. so funny! *tear* agh. fanfic fanfic.

hmm. i've been reading a lot of your fanfics. and i assume you like Roger/dorothy huh? hahahahaha i sound like a dork now. ok. well great fanfic as usual! i like the variety of choice you give to your readers when it comes to fanfics. hope you continue writing. keep up the great work!

good plot. it satisfies some of my curiousity. hahaha. and i think you represent roger and dorothy excellently. loll! who was the person that kissed roger? was it angel? hahahahahaha that was so funny when dorothy said, "i'm back here"

hmm. that's all i want to say now. i'll probably read another story of yours. woo
Milk Maiden chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
LOL Yes, I thought tomb raider sucked also. I liked Dorothy's reaction to, *ehem*, yes well. Lol i agree and the "Shh" was the best! Lol lord knows I'VE been shhshed in movie theaters! ( not on a date though!) great story! _
Braveheart chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I'm glad I'm not the only one that hated "Tomb Raider!" Your fic was short, sweet, and very funny! It's the little things like this that leave the most lasting impression on readers, I think. I love your style of writing; great job!
Lily chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Serena,

I broke my record for reviewing tonight. I am ususally one of those people who read and leave no reviews. I know-tsk, tsk! LoL! Loved the story, ditto on the Tomb Raider comment. I loved, loved the last scene! I defintely sighed at that last bit. And the scene where Roger sits at the wrong seat! LoL! Sh! More, please!

Bravo!

Lily
Concetta chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
AW! Sweetness! I liked the last "shhh" that was cute.
lara chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
didn't really understand the fic..but it was OK.

hate to disagree with u too, but the film is not degrading to women - its the opposite. it shows their power
Shadow Ninja chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
hm hm hm hm ha aha aha ha ha haaaaaa
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »