Reviews for Car Accidents
OfficialTess chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
I really hope you're gonna turn them into a relationship. As they are in a relationship they can be closer than when they are just friends so I really hope you turn them to a couple.

Great story!
Onetreehillfan1988 chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
I think you did a good job with the Breyton relationship. Things may seem to be going a little slow but given the circumstances they are in, it's a good thing.
f00f00 chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
Nope, I like it this way. Great fic. :)
askyofsilver chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
Cool story. The friendship stories are cute but I like the relationship stories better.
Novak Fan chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Great Breyton fic :) please write more. i like the friendship but the relationship could be more awesome
Halfpipechick247 chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
I like this chappie! Cute _ I love the Breyton Relationship, my fav shipper but frienship stories still rock _
Onetreehillfan1988 chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
This is a really good story. I like the Breyton relationship instead of friendship. You're doing a great job so far and I hope you continue.
shuis119 chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
awesome chapter...I hope you keep it a relationship story though. I like them as friends, but them in a relationship is much more exciting and scandalous, and something we'll never see on the show so it's nice to see it here. Eitehr way, great story and I'll keep reading, just know that my vote is for more than friendship, lol
Onetreehillfan1988 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
It was a pretty good introduction. You had a good attention getter, leaving me curious as to why Peyton ran the red light. Hope to see more soon.
Halfpipechick247 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Ok for starters I cant wait for yout to update _ I liked the first chappie! Im a big Breyton fan so i cant wait to see what happends next _
luke-n-peyton chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I'm so glad you're writing a Brooke/Peyton story. I've missed that on the show.

Please update soon!
labstractl chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
i always like your work.. I think this is a good beginning to start this story.. I hope you continue.

Lynn.