Reviews for Stranded
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 9 . 3/2
Thanks so much for sharing! I enjoyed reading Caleb's story.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Loved this, Nice to see the tale in full of how Caleb and Mac met
Saffygirl chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
Awesome story!
Valtira chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
Saw Ridley's blurbie about this story so here I am. I am a big Caleb fan and was happy to see some background on him. Great storyline, good characters, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Did I mention I liked it. Thanks for a great read!
FamousImmortal chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
LOVED the ending!
FamousImmortal chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
‘Mackland, my boy, this book isn’t about a boy seeking to protect a king, it’s about a boy finding a home among men who teach him honor and duty. The one thing all boys strive for in life.’

loved this line
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
kwater chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Oh, this was just lovely and I'm glad I got turned on to it. Great job with the beloved Brotherhood. Thanks for the morning read, my family might not have any clean clothes, but I enjoyed it...lol ;)
kwater chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
I always loved this image of Caleb and his parents, then add in the fact that Caleb later annointed Dean with the 'Duece' tag is just too sweet. Perfect. ;)
kwater chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Okay now I'm just gonna cry...great chapter ;)
kwater chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Man, heartbreaking. At least now Mac and Jim have a lead on him. Poor lost Caleb - Kel ;)
kwater chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Guh, not good a twelve year old on the run in the city. Well here I am rolling into chapter 4 instead of doing the laundry..lol. - Kel ;)
kwater chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Great chapter, poor Caleb, this really gives a nice back story to just how hard and alone he was in life before Mac - Kel
kwater chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Okay I have been told that I 'Must' read this by no less than two people...lol. I'm a big fan of Ridely's world and I look forward to reading your take Mac and Caleb's introduction ;) Kel
frenchfredo chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
as a huge fan of the Brotherhood, i was very happy to find this story, and finally learn more about Caleb and Mac's history.