Reviews for One Day
Flighty Wren chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
WOW! This is really good. I love how well you wrote the characters and how you looked into a part of their lives that, though we see it in the show, doesn't get explored that much. Really, really good. Keep writing.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Wow... so beautifully strong. I love how you went into their emotions and characters like that and delved so deep... it worked perfectly.
14589537964790 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was brilliant! The part with Sokka and Katara was my favorite
Wannabe Pirate chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Holy cow, now this, this story right here, is what I call fantastic! The entire thing is just mind-boggling and the way you connect all four different perspectives with the 'One day...' is just amazing! And I really like Sokka's story...I don't know why...I just do. Anyways, great job, it's really powerful in my opinion. -thumbs up-
WroteThatOneDrizztStory chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This story is so sweet and so sad. I love it.
Domenic chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Going on favorites. (The Azuala w/ Iroh one is so brilliant, and I love Zuko's.)
Kamp chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
wow. i really enjoyed this story. i like the whole different perspectives thing.
PetertheChameleon chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Great story! I love reading stories that draw parallels in various POVs. What I liked best were Azula's and Toph's, just because there are so few stories that do justice to their personal histories. Seeing Azula interact with Iroh was a particular treat. I enjoyed how you ended it on Zuko's POV, and I liked all the different tones - each person was determined to change things, but they all felt differently about their motivations. Really interesting comparison.

Best line by far is, "If she was blind, then the rest of the world must have been deaf, because no one ever heard a word she said." Somehow, that just captures the essence of Toph in one sentence. It's always a delight to find gems like that buried in a well-written story. Great job!
Requiem17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
omg im watching the dumbest commercial iv ever seen in my lifetime.

but besides that... ;/ i loved this.. the way u didnt use katara..and u used their childhoods...where u have more free range and u dont have to skirt around the plot lines of the show. and i liked how u used sokka instead of katara.. and how u brought out the important characters.. like iroh and hakoda... in the dialogue. and how u didn't use aang. it was really good. loved the points u brought up and the characters u used! hope u write something else sometime...!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
-spazzes out, foams, raves then falls over and dies-

This was more than I could have ever hoped for when I asked you for this! You are now my idol, and I shall forever love you- twice!

I really love which characters you chose. I know that you could have found something for the others, but Azula, Zuko, Toph and Sokka do seem like the best, now that you think about it. For Azula it's not so obvious, but I think so.

I liked how they weren't all the same. It was a person (or people in general, in Toph's case), but the reasons were all different, and what happened was all different. I don't know if I'm making any sense, but it's kind of hard to explain.

The "one day" thing that you put in to tie them all together, and make is flow more smoothly was perfect. It was true for all of them, and in all the situations. They came true as well, in the show. Well, not Zuko's, but that's what he would really say.

This is definitely being added to my favorites. Now I feel like I have to write something for you in return, or at least find some way to show you my drawings that I did for "Inferno". I did another one with Azula actually in it.

-is still panting from excitement-

Thank you so much, and if I can repay you... tell me!

(Can't wait for more of "Inferno"!)
Elizabeth.Finch chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
That is what I am talking about right there! You did a beautiful job and it was truly a great honor to BETA for you! Still Sokka's is my favorite, juet because... well... Sokka is Sokka. But the others were very well done and you are quite talented. Beautiful language, and you truly give amazing insight to the characters.