Reviews for The Morning After What?
huangjj chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Woah, colour me intrigued! I'm glad to have found this story. Hyde on a crazy reality bending trip is good times. Also, I *loved* Fenton showing up, lol. And Eric was great.
Vicky chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
Good explanation about his behaviour during Winter. He was sooo OOC and I couldn't figure out why the writers all of sudden made him that way.

I hope you give them a happy ending.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
Please finish this story its too good to let it go incomplete, I need a happy ending here, k?
Guest chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
allienicole16 chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
OMG you're back! Wow...oh sorry i changed my penname...it was sometimestheycallmejackie but it's allienicole16 now. God i cant believe you're back. I've missed your stories a lot! How's life?

I had to go reread the chapter before this and i remembered this entire story really quick. Ah it's not to see it updated again. All my jackie/hyde stuff kind of stopped when the old crowd stopped reading and the newbies who dont really get jackie and hyde showed up. But i'm REALLY glad you're back!
Beth Smith chapter 14 . 6/10/2009
Haha. Kitty babying Hyde is SO spot on!

So is the Fez and Jackie scene! So cute! :)

Wow... Hyde and Jackie breaking up never ceases to hurt me just a little. It's sad. But I agree with what we've both said so many times... They were young and stupid and it just wasn't their time.

I love Jackie and Jerry! So cute, and so funny! Only Jackie could get a roommate like that. Such a perfect match!

Wow. Jackie WOULD be the one to think Hyde's living better to get back at her. Haha.

The scene between Jackie and Hyde at her birthday party is great! I love it.

Hyde and Fez at the Christmas party? Lets just say I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at Fez's shenanigans!

OK, Jackie faking a boyfriend is funny, but Hyde having a girlfriend makes me sad. In fact, most of this makes me sad now. :(

Please please PLEASE update so I can see what happens next?
Beth Smith chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
Just then, Hyde and Kitty walked into The Hub. “Mommy! Thank God!” Eric cried. Donna and Jackie stopped their clawing to stare at him and it seemed the entire Hub was staring at Eric after his outburst. His cheeks flushed. “I mean… Mother, good to see you,” he said, adopting a baritone sound.

So beautifully Eric. Good work!

“Sure it was,” Hyde said. “Giving each other angry looks across the table, trying to kill each other; sounds like every Christmas I ever had growing up.” As always, this evoked enough sympathy from Kitty to throw her focus off the catfight and even off what she’d come into The Hub to tell the group in the first place.

Poor messed-up-family Hyde!

And Fez saying he'd do Mrs. Forman is SO classic and so funny!

I can't get enough of the snarky Eric/Jackie comments. They make me laugh so much! Haha. And you write them so well!

The conversation with Eric and Hyde was really believable, because even though Hyde did open up with his feelings, it was to Eric, and in private. I feel like that's the most likely of scenarios. And he was extremely believable in all the things he'd been thinking of.

”Because you’re worth it, Steven!”

Sweet Jackie. I almost cried at that line!

And the last scene wasn't as out of character as you might think. I think it was very Hyde for everything to come to a head and force him to say it all in a big burst like that. Very Good writing!
Beth Smith chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
OK, so I'm a terrible Fanfic friend who didn't read your last few chapters, but I promise it hasn't been for want of trying... School has been eating my brain these days. But I'm back, reading yours, and writing more for mine, if you're still interested in reading it... You didn't review the last 2 chapters of it, and that makes me sad... So, anyways... Here I am reviewing yours again! :D

"Hyde could safely say that he did not miss those days, or the daily prescriptions of Aspirin he was forced to take to combat her company."

Love that line! And “Look, it’s because I don’t know, Jackie. These shades don’t have a frickin’ magic 8 ball hidden in the frames," too! So classically Hyde!

I DEFINITELY loved the interaction between Angie and Hyde at Grooves. It was spot on. You did great with those two! And it's totally true! Jackie and Hyde do put up with too much crap from one another not to really love each other.

Haha at Jackie asking Donna to play "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?" Haha!

“But why? She’s always said college was for ugly people who needed to be hidden from society for another four years.” Haha. I could hear Donna saying that... And I could hear the conversation with Jackie in which Jackie said it, too! Haha!

“Come on, Angie! I promise its quacking won’t ruin the mood. I once did it with a monkey in the room and it was still magical. Well, it wasn’t a monkey so much as it was Fez,” Kelso said laughing. “But he was still eating a banana and scratching his butt!” OMG, so Kelso!

“They erected a statue in honour of Satan and you were offended it didn’t look more like you?” Eric wondered.

How I love Eric and Jackie's banter. They always did have so many good lines together, and I like it when they happen in fanfic! Go, you!

Love how Jackie won't let Angie come, not because she's racist, but because she hates her big hair. Haha.

Yay for a new Hyde conspiracy by the way. I would never have thought of that one! :D

Ugh, Jackie's mom's a class-A biotch! How dare she talk to Hyde that way?

All in all, I liked this a lot. You really covered Hyde's fears and doubts so well, and I am impressed. :)

Can't wait to read more!
cutexchica727 chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
im kinda confused but still love it! I realy would like to know what happened to Jackie that donna couldnt tell hyde...
HydeLuver chapter 14 . 12/13/2008
AWESOME STORY! but you havent updated in so long so I hope this isnt the end of it..ive been reading it non stop for like 2 hrs and I am in love with it! hope chapter 14 wasnt the last one
StillrockininWisconsin chapter 14 . 8/24/2008
I REALLY hope you haven't abandoned this. I'm not sure when you last updated this, and I'm hoping you will again soon. I'm in love with it. :)
kmgale chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
I'm officially addicted to this story! Amazing job-you've managed to keep them all in character SO consistently well and the storyline is really creative. I'm waiting anxiously for the next chapter-don't make us wait too long, ok? :)
Hyde's Bride chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
Wow this is a really juicy story! I just really hope the end is happy. I always get paranoid that people wil end their stories depressingly. Anyway, I hope you update sometime soon! :)
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
OMG this is so freaking good so far! I can't wait to read what happens next!
kezztip chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
I am reviewing in response to the hint of desperation in your last author's note - yep, been there.

Loved your latest chappie. To be honest the last couple of chapters were kind of losing me because everything seemed so stagnant and stuck but I get that was probably what you were trying to convey so it was kind of a relief when Jackie and Hyde actually broke up at the beginning of this chapter. After that I liked all the fast pace and action, with Jackie being so quintessentially Jackie and Hyde showing promise of actually becoming more than the apathetic burnout of Season 8. Looks like you have laid the ground for an exciting Ch 15 so please don't make us wait too long.