Reviews for Seigikan
Larusa chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
well, i've followed ur story from beginning, but this is my first time of review. Really, very good story. I don't why a good story like yours only have two readers who reviewed, someting must be wrong. But i must say, this is very good story, amusing idea from the beginning (Very In character sadistic-Light and cute-L) and i can't wait for ur next update. But its alright, take a deep breath and happy holiday! i'll be waiting for u forever :)

take care and keep ur spirit :)

with Love,

Sioen
taiping chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
ARRGH I LOVE IT

I like how in the last chapter light accuses L of being Kira, if not for the fact that L KNOWS generally that would be the most obvious conclusion. That L is Kira considering he'd be the perfect guy for it and in the position of power to do it.

I like how even though Light doesn't remember the last two years he's still dark and bored enough to find the Kira side of himself interesting.

I hope my glowing praise will help inspire you to write more.

But then if you're like me (a lazy ass) then nothing but boredom and insomnia at 3 am will do that.

How about a please? will a please help?
Smurfy20 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
-creis with happiness- OMGOSH! you have returned! and this chapter was interesting. me likey. looking forward to another chapter! -
Smurfy20 chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
woa this is cool! u memory loss eh? *only just read this and previous chapter* clever plot twist!

looking forward to reading more!
MeEksiNs chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
woah! an unexpected twist! i luv this raito - he 'perfect' raito and i luv this 'clueless' raito as well. are u planning on conitnuing this fic? yr last update was last Nov! T-T

thanks for sharing though! -
Dipilidopa chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
i love this new Light!

can i keep him?

we dont need kira, he is much better

your fanfic is really intresting, your kira is more kira than the real kira (i wrote it really lame..)

looking forward to your next chap!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
YAY! this was good. very interesting and good D
shadows chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
That's certainly a new way to incorporate memory loss into Death Note! I'm intrigued.

From the bit Light said to Ryuk about not remembering him, this definitely seems to be part of the plan. But L already knows for sure that Light is Kira, so I wonder what his objective is. Perhaps just to ensure that the rest of the team opposes L.
E chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
You know, I shouldn't be encouraging you, but I really do like this chapter. It's a nice little twist. But I don't consider DN to be the common "fodder" that generally makes up SJ. Still, it'll be interesting to see where you go with this.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
ty for updating!

Raito loosing his memory is an interesting plot twist. I wonder if he planned it or not... it'd be funny if he didn't

anyways, it'll be interesting to see the reaction of the investigation team, and how everything plays out with Raito missing a signifigant portion of his memory

can't wait to read more! update soon!
Sweetciel chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
Cold & calculating raito Sexy sexy SEXY raito!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
wow, lol thts cunning on Raito's part
Smurfy20 chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
OMG! O.O YES! that was fantastic! *T* I cant wait to read more about Light's plans - brilliant chapter.
Sweetciel chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Well worth the wait _
Smurfy20 chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
great chapter. the whole teasing L thing is just brilliant. a fantastic chapter. .