Reviews for Aftermath
eisamiller88 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Yay! I went to your profile page specifically hoping to see a sequel! I LOVE your Aidenverse! Thanks for the sequel!
HPMarvelGirlie chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
Fantastic story!
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
Aw, sweet. very nice.
rosiegirl chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Wow, over already. Wouldn't mind seeing another sequel, down the road a bit.
rosiegirl chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Good chapter. Liked the fight between them. Aidan is so understanding, he does owe Harry a fat lip at some point. Guess that's the Remus in him.
rosiegirl chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
Well he is either going to knock Harry around a bit, or kick him and the rest of the wizarding world out on their tails! Can't wait to see which one!
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to review, I've been a little busy. I did love this chapter and thought the plot development and deteriorating mental condition of Harry remain so intresting and real. This story is just like the books; it's about real people and problems with a fantasy world as a back drop. I can't wait for the next chapter (even though I'm sure it'll be a tear jerker) and keep up the good work!
rosiegirl chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
Good chapter!
rosiegirl chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Really great story so far!
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Wow! I loved the ending! It was... kinda creepy in all honesty. But you are starting to make Harry fall apart, which is totally normal for someone in his postion. I think the realness of this story is great. It's not all about waving wands and doing magic, no, that takes the back seat to the characters. It's most awesome and I can't wait to read more!
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Can I really say just how great this story is? I love this as a sequal and everything seems to be happening just the way I wished it would. I can't wait to read more about the Aiden/Harry/Remus aspect of the story and just more fantastic goodness. : )

~Eternal Rhapsody

P.S. Have I mentioned how much I absolutely LOVE Aiden before? Oh, about five billion times, but I just had to say it at least one more time.
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! So far it's been the absolute perfect sequel! I'm dying to see Harry and more of the awesome Aiden! I think he's the best OC charater I've ever seen as of yet still!
sheikgoddess chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
wow that was a great chapter! Im looking forward to the next one, looks to be a really good story, cant wait to see what harry and aidan talk about!

You deserve more pie,

-sheik-
sheikgoddess chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I'm defintely interested. I must read the story before this one! :) I like this a lot!
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I can't begin to tell you how EXTATICALLY happy I am that you've decided to write a sequel. I think has definately just made my day.

Agg, I don't know what else to say except that this prolouge's brilliant and I'm dying to read the first chapter. Err, I never knew how much just a tid bit of writing can drive you bonkers, but apparently it can!

Please update with more soon, I just want to read more about Aiden, Harry, and Remus!

~Eternal Rhapsody