Reviews for Never Too Late
Mseay96 chapter 67 . 12/6/2013
Why didn't you finish this story?
HannahbananaJane chapter 67 . 5/27/2013
I'm not really sure why I'm reviewing because you haven't updated in nearly three years. Maybe you got really busy or you're having a bad case of writer's block or, more probably, you don't get on fanfiction anymore and will never read this.

But I figured it was worth a shot.

My friend is going through some really bad stuff right now and last night we stayed up watching movies we haven't seen in years but used to love, What A Girl Wants one of those movies. After watching it, I decided to check and see if there was any fan on it and I found Never Too Late. I read all 67 chapters today and fell in love with it.

This is a really, really, REALLY good story. Like, seriously really good. I truly hope you update soon because I want to read more (a lot more!). But, if for some reason you aren't planning on continuing this, can you please PM me and tell me? Nothing is worse than waiting on a story that the author has no plans of continuing. Or if you do plan to update it, please PM me. I really want to know the status of this original story!

Hannah :)
Valmoni chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Hey, i like the idea of the story - i'm intruiged as to where you'll be taking this plot - a bit excited (i hope it goes well). Suggestion for now and/or later - try to intergrate aspects of your charachter rather than describing her in little side notes ie. the hair colour scene - i like the fact that Meghan has some kind of tone and i can sort of hear her voice in my head (and that she's pretty consistent). The character of Daphne, i understand that she's not the main character, but she doesn't really seem quite like the character in the movie. If that was your intention then its fine but if not then heads up to that. On the uniform note - though i cant attest to fully knowing about british schools but I know about private schools in RSA that kind of copied from their British ancestors -the flag would (if present at all) not be on the shoulder as it appears to be (idk if that was your intention but that's kind of what it came across as) but might rather be in the form of a pin on the lapel - uniform is probably quite expensive and one would probably be likely to sell it after one term's wear. (note- term not semester :) ) keep writing .
Ali chapter 67 . 7/23/2012
I'm sure you've noticed this little fact, but you did not return in one week. Or one month. Or one year. Or two. I cant see a reason that, after years of not updating, why you would now. Can you? I wouldn't be surprised if you never read this review. But maybe you'll read it. Maybe you'll read it and decided to update this again. I hope you do, I didn't read this entire thing in one day for nothing.
the original pink lady chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I was watching this movie yesterday and it reminded me of how much I miss this story. :(
aloha94 chapter 67 . 9/7/2010
I love your story and I can't wait for the next update. :) What is the proposition? :D
the original pink lady chapter 67 . 6/22/2010
So, sorry for the late review. I just finished finals today, so I've been quite busy. But as always, I'm loving the updates.

So happy for Meghan! She definitely needs to look into that Oxford thing and shove it in Clarissa's face in a "hey, I'm not going anywhere, so suck it!" kinda way. :D

Poor Luke. That's a kinda harsh punishment, but I LOL'd at the line "That was the most beautiful thing he'd heard in days." I guess not seeing Clarissa trumps everything else.

"Daddy dearest." Oh jeez. I figured Clarissa had (obviously) delusions of grandeur but now that? Oy. But her reaction to Daphne was hilarious.

DGKLHDFKLGJFDKL. That was my (completely inarticulate) reaction to the end of the chapter. SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. Your writing is as great as always.

Update soon!
panther73110 chapter 67 . 6/14/2010
I was wondering if you are going to bring Meghan's father in the story?
C0nt0rt3dm1nd chapter 67 . 6/14/2010
Hmmm...I wonder what that could be?

haha, well, I'm even more excited than I was before. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
cassiopoeia chapter 65 . 6/9/2010
Hey - you're back! :) Well done and you are a better person than me for continuing your story. I am still enjoying your story, although I had to go back a couple of chapters to remember where i was up to. Congrats on the perseverance and effort. :)
C0nt0rt3dm1nd chapter 65 . 6/8/2010

Now, I fully admit I never put those smile-y things in my reviews...but when I saw this I smiled. I really smiled, honestly the continuation of this brightened my day considerably. Thank you for the update, I will definately continue reading this, and I'm still loving it.
the original pink lady chapter 65 . 6/8/2010
So, I logged into my e-mail account today, expecting to find nothing but spam.

And then I see this. "Never Too Late has been updated." It's a testament to my EXTREME nerdiness/love for fanfiction, but I was very excited when I saw it. YAY YOU UPDATED. :D Haha. And of course, it was as well written and full of awesomeness as usual. I'm so happy for Meghan! Maybe she and Daphne will end up going there together. ;D

(Btw, I just saw this movie a couple weeks ago and I immediately thought of this story, especially during the adorable Henry/Daphne scene at the end.)

Update soon!
panther73110 chapter 64 . 6/8/2010
I love that you are going to finish this story because it's a really good story
C0nt0rt3dm1nd chapter 63 . 5/29/2010
Well, I've finally finished this fanfiction...somewhat. I've gotten to this chapter and I realized oh no. The author hasn't finished it. I'm still in a state of shock that you could just leave it like this for what, more than a year? Leaving all of your loyal readers in the dark as to what will become of the characters that have grown on them through out the reading? I have enjoyed reading this fic, and would really appreciate it if you would continue it. I know for a fact that you would make a lot of people (myself included) happy with the update. I need to know what happens. This is killing me.
kelsey112 chapter 63 . 4/11/2010
hello..x

i just wanted to say that ilove this story so far and i like how u have the cus and the luke get together and then hopefully ur gonna put IAN/DAPHNE TOGETHER... UR A GREAT WRITER HOPE U KEEP DOING GREAT STORIES...HOPE U FINISH THIS SON