Reviews for A Shiny Obsession
secretoftetra chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
this was short and intriguing..thanks!
PotterJunkie-SLASH chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
The way you used Luna as the main charater, as opossed to using Draco or Ginny, was a very good idea in my opinion.

This was short, but sweet. :)

I love the way that Luna notices everything in this story yet Ginny is so oblivious.

Really good job, do you have any longer stories that I could read? Because I really like your style of writing. D
Path Walker chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
A little short, but pack with goodness. Very well written
tegmel chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was cute, I like how you showed Draco and Ginny through Luna's eyes. Very observant girl that one!
lightningbent101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
*snickers* oh man, that's hilarious! I love Luna... XD
snapkraklepop chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
beautiful! short and sweet.
PnAyxTrAcKsTaR01 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I like your introduction to the story please write more
HumbugGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That was fantastic! A really lovely little snippet. The way that Draco's reaction is described gives just enough promise of what might be.

Lovely work.
Aya8 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
A really great story, or sequel could be made out of this, especially with the way you write. Terrific job! ~Aya
Jellyjade Bean chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That is cute. You should write more- give it a plot. Like how Draco's obsession with her hair becomes an all out addiction to her and her personality and wit and charm and yadda yadda.

I would totally steal it and do that if you'd let me?
Krane.va chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
All right!

That was awesome pointlessness, and a great explanation for Malfoy's greedy pig-itis.
confidence is key chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
You know, it was actually entertainig to read.

I was going to tell you that your story WAS pointless and plotless before I'd read it, since you told me so in the first place, but I've changed my mind.

It was a cute,fun story. You shouldn't demean yourself.

Happy january...
Fire331 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
please continue, very cute
madamemoonyblues chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
is it sooner or later? I think that's hilarious, Draco liking shiny things...seems a little bit like a dingy blonde, eh? Anyway, yeah, tell us if it is sooner or later, I'd really like to know!
Shans1234 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I loved this! I hope you add on, I want to know whether it wa sooner or later!