Reviews for Vindication
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This is a great story. Its not everyday that I see Sam realizing that she had messed up big time and try to fix things while becoming a better person in the end. Keep up the good work.
Stewiacker chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Makes me cry, its so beautifully written
LifeOfRed chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
BEAUTIFUL truly BEAUTIFUL. The last paragraph is just the best. Finally someone on the same page, I mean seriously, nowadays people just forgot the meaning of true love and they use this beautiful word so easily even when they never meant it in the first place. And I hate it when writers in their fanfictions make Danny and Sam meet at one second and they talk for a while and say that its like that they have known each other since forever and the next thing you know that they're making out and saying 'I love you' so easily, I mean those people should at least take it slow. And I know that you know which kind of stories they are. Any way this was BEAUTIFUL, in fact all your stories are and you are simply an amazing author. Keep writing.
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I loved it all, and must say I like how you barely have any grammar mistakes.
Pyromaniac chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was Fantastic! Very nice work! I have the urge to smack her for abandoning them. but that was a wonderful peice of work! Keep up the good work!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I ABSOULOUTELY poositively love this,i've already read this twice but i felt like reviewinga and going through all your stories. so yah
Hannibal3125 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Very Touching. Very nicely written. Great job.
The Motherfickle chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was awesome! I loved the ending.
Marie chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Look what you've done, I'm crying!

I loved it!
brightlily chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
i cried.

this means you have talent
mirenda chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
that was so good that was great loved the ending when danny left the voice messege
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I loved this. It was a great fic with just enough mush to make me happy!
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I like this. Is it going to continue on or just be a one-shot, cause it can go either way. I like the quote at the end "The greatest lie ever told in the world today is 'I love you,' especially among teenagers today." Deep. _ Hope to see more!
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Very deep and most importantly real.
la la la chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
loved your story very true about the teenager part, dxs nees makes me feel gooey inside