Reviews for Guess What?
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
THat was so funny! SO many good one-liners!

i loved the ending.., XD
Psychogoth chapter 1 . 5/23/2009

That, i think was random!

But who cares!

It was damn funny!

Poor kaidoh, he got hit by the controller as it made its way to tezuka!

I seriously laughed hard at that part!

it made my day!
awintea chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Brilliant ending. 'Where are you going?' He asked him.

'To play some REAL tennis.'
Speadee chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I was laughing. That does sound like them. You have good ideas in the story.
merissala chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Triple counters, tezuka zone/ Pushaw! HIlarious!

"Or maybe kaidoh's face broke the game!"

HAHAA! that's hysterical. :D
acho0bl3ssU chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
hahaha tezuka would have so WON
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Cracked me up like crazy! XP Thumbs up!
Kibou-chan40 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
HA! *dies* That was great... In the summary when it said, "play with a very different type of ball" I was like, "OHSMUTYAYI'MTHERE!" But then I saw it was K so I was like, "...Aw... *downcast*" But it was HILARIOUS! Yeah, I'm a sucker for simple humor. But the great thing was that there are so many lines in there that you can just say and confuse people... "There’s a 87 percent chance that nobody cares." HAHAHA! Okay, now I'm just scaring you.

3arplug chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
lmao! that was really funny. I loved the guess Inui made. and Fuji nameing the paddle Frank.
bunnylove-nyah chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
wai! story is really funny and cute nyah

i love the tezuka zone which causes objects to fall toward him

really really funny nyah!
aksjskdjhsajs chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
When I Ryoma said Ponta...

I lost it completely. If my friend had been around (she's the Tenipuri freak), she might have slapped me before joining in. That had to be good, because humor fics rarely make me laugh. ME LIKEY!
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
lol right when I read that, I knew you were probably just messing around with our heads, so I checked the rating and read it. lol though, very good story.
absurd musings chapter 1 . 1/21/2007

Ryoma's off to play some REAL tennis. That loser. XDD

I played it once (but sucked and lost), but I bet if you try some complex stuff with it, or like, try to make the ball go A LITTLE faster, it'll commit suicide... 'cause it's so simple.
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
XD "Did you find a th-" XD After reading the description I had to check the rating. XD "And that what happens, Fuji, when you try to use one of your triple counters in a game with such simple graphics." XD Love it. "To play some REAL tennis." XD *dies laughing*