Reviews for Beacon
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
When I first read the title, I thought it said "Bacon" O.o
The-Lithe chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
*tears* So beautiful... So beautifully written.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Damn. That's hard. Very affecting. You do angst extremely well.

I'm going to go look up that poem now.
Ellina Kayde chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
You know, that's just GREAT, Miss Em. Now I have to go redo my makeup before school starts.

This was just absolutely beautiful. I don't know how you do it, but you manage to make the reader actually feel the raw emotions of the characters you write about. It is truly a rare and extraordinary gift. I am truthfully so glad that I stumbled upon this one. Wonderful job, as always.
Alyice chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
You made me cry. I can feel tears pricking at the corners of my eyes.
amanda chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
very sad but good
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
rae in a coma? aww...
lemonbread-ed chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
(a coma maybe?)

i honestly presume that you have no idea as to how your writing affects your readers;

although i cannot speak for everyone, this story definately had quite an impact on me. It felt as if every line was pushed down upon me untill i was throughly submerged in the passion and emotion of the storyline.

The way you write; you don't just let one read this story... you make them feel it.

For this i would like to thank you;

you truly are a gifted writer and i'm sure that, if you enjoy it, it will take you far in life.

Thank You.

for you really have no idea ]
Paosheep chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Sometimes... in a sea of happy endings... it's good to feel something different. When I read this... my emotions fluctuate in such a stunningly natural way, changing so quickly, so completely; subdued yet strained calm, red hot anger at my helplessness, bittersweet joy in my memories, enveloping despair, blinding hopefulness, and all with a hidden undercurrent of stale disbelief and deep stubbornness.

I don't know if that's what you were going for, but that's what I felt. Not every story does that; in fact, most don't. This one, though, makes me really feel, and I appreciate that. Thanks for another good one.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
so sad but really well done
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I was fighting back tears after reading 'I'll miss you' from Echoes. But after reading this, I couldn't hold them in anymore.

You are truly gifted as a writer. It's no wonder why you have so many fans.
Mussayyy chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Beautiful.

Your story has a unique plot and well-written. I'll be putting you in my alert list so that I could read more of your splendor works. Keep it up! You are indeed a talented writer.
Ellieanna chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
i think i just might cry... really
Venge chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
*Sigh* that was painfully sad, bad moment to read it -.-

However, great writing, it was very profound and intense, made me drop a tear. Awesome job.

Give more! :)
ravenslair chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Oh god that was sad. As Robin kept reading the poem to Raven, I kept hoping that she would wake up (sigh). Well written, maybe a little to well written, I believe the sadness of this story will linger for awhile. I think you realize now that your true fans will never ignore one of your stories, I know I never would. Thanks for posting this, your story always seem to move me, and really that is what it's all about. Thanks, as always...Gerry