Reviews for Dragons and Lovers
Mirage chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
interesting Story, and i like the severus and Harry pairing would like to see where this goes, who is the foe...will draco be a friend... will there be voldi and his Dragon who wants to mate the two...
hope you come back one day to finish this Story, that would be nice
Kolista chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Update this story please
Mantlady chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I don't usually like crossovers, but this is very nice. If your Muse returns, write more!
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Whoot! Two of my favorite series together! Aw, looks like it's an old story. Update anyway?
George2Bob1 chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
yay harry has a cute dragon
bookfan86 chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
This is great I cannot wait for more please update soon
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
I like this story and I hope you haven't abandoned it. :)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
continue!
Lady Bit chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
Good you have no clue how I love this, I can find not barely a trace of this crossover which is sad because the two series are my all time favorites. The fact is is a slash fic is even better. I'm planing on writing my own but with the Harpers of Pern series. Menolly being my favorite chara in the whole Pern books...and Harry with a fire lizard is too adorable to pass up. Anyway thank you thank you thank you for writing this.
Salmon chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Great story however, I hate to inform you but this is not crossover this is an original fusion. Crossover stories have the two universes meeting or being connected somehow. A fusion is when characters from one universe are inserted into the roles and general identities(except names and base personality)of the other universe. Yours is original beacause the HP charaters aren't inserted into any specific timeline. Other than that I look forward to the development of Sev's and Harry's realationship. Bye-
momocolady chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
I like it
Carolina chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
I like your story very mutch and hope that you'll continue writing it. Regarding one of you'r earlier reviews, there is one Anne McCaffrey section so I assume that it's allowed to post stories that crosses her and HP.
Shadow Bete Noire chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Love your story. I hope you update soon. 3
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Hello, I'm afraid I don't have a review for you, though I have little doubt that your story is well written, I'm afraid that you are preforming a breach of copy-right.

Ann M. is one of the prohibited authors of fanfiction . net, along with writers like Terry Goodkind and Robin Hobb. I haven't flagged this story or alerted the admins but you may want to check the terms and conditions of the site where they list forbidden authors (it may have changed since I last looked) before someone else sticks you in it and you lose your account.

Best regards,

*WingsOfFate*
aylan chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
I like this story so far and I love how long you made Harry's hair! I like long hair!