Reviews for Destined by Fate, Fated by Destiny
Kell Shock chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
It'll be interesting to see how long Nanoha and the others can keep this masquerade up.
yellow power chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
OMG, OMG, OMG, I SO LOVED THIS CHAPTER!

The Syd/Sky scene at the rec room was SO CUTE! I LOVED IT

I’m so glad you included all the Syd/Sky romance in this chapter, I really hope you keep on doing this on the next chapters. Please, please, please, I beg you, write many more chapters like this one, please, lol.

You’ve done an amazing job with this chapter, I don’t know what else to say but to repeat that I loved it.

Update soon, please, and with much more of Syd/Sky!
GinaStar chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Well done! I've not seen the anime but you've done a great job describing it so far!
Artful chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Ok. This isn't hair-pulling terrible as so much fiction is, but this isn't great. There are several areas that can use improvement.

First of all, I haven't seen Nanoha, and I'm guessing most of the people here haven't either. Anytime you're bringing in something unfamiliar, you're going to have to introduce it. It can be something as minimalist and sappy as a pokedex entry, but there's gotta be something there for the reader to fix on to.

Next, your action sequences are extremely choppy. There's nothing wrong with using short sentences and quick action, but the use has to be limited. A constant steam of one and two sentence jump cuts is like using someone's eyes for a drumset. It gets really hard to see after a bit. Paragraphs are always your friend. Condense.
yellow power chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
This story is getting better and better.

So Syd and Sky are sharing a room, and Z and Bridge too, that's interesting, it's a pitty that the children are there too, lol.

I love how Sky, Syd and Nanoha look like a family, their interactions are really cute. I really loved the ice cream thing in Mc Donalds, Sky caressing Syd's cheek was really cute. It would be nice though that you make them have some moment alone and not always with Nanoha around.

Bridge not getting that he was rooming with Z was great! I love Z/Bridge interactions too. And their discussion about Bridge doing that thing with his fingers while saying buttery was awesome. I hope they also have some time alone.

I hope you can update soon
yellow power chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
I don't have any clue about nanoha characters but I'll keep reading it anyways 'cause I love Syd/Sky and Z/Bridge.

Syd/Sky's moments were great, I hope they tell each other soon. I also liked very much the Z/Bridge part.

I loved this chap. I'm dying to know what will happen now that they've got Grumm.

Update soon (and hopefully with more SS, ZB moments, LOL)