Reviews for Dark At Heart
blackfox5000 chapter 2 . 4/7
This sounds like it should be an episode of the "THE PATAKIS"! sweet work
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Please continue this or send me a link where its already completely posted. it was my ultimate story of all time! it kept me sane growing up and it is such a talented piece of work.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I admit, I liked the second chapter better than the first! But it was a good start. Finding all these Patakis-era fics has me wondering why most of them ended up quickly abandoned...but it was fun to read what was here! ;) Thanks for a good read on a tough and sleepless night!
Invisible Firebending Ninja chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Please hurry up and update. This is good.
saNuThGu chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
I love, love, LOVE this! Please please update soon! This, among your many awesome stories, is freaking awesome!
pink-helga chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
i keep re-checking to see if you've posted more of this story - bt alas! you havent! :(

i miss this fic \mucho and really really really want to read it again. PLEASE repost the rest of it!
pink-helga chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
im fairly sure tht this is the only fic i crave to reread after my long abscence from fanfiction. please please please please repost the rest of this story! i love it!
weartheseshorts chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Ah, I never got to read Dark At Heart, as much as I regret it now, seeing as how much praise I heard. :D But so far, this has been so good. It's perfect, so don't give that bull saying that your writing's bad. :P (Except I did spot a couple grammatical errors, but still, it can be overlooked.)

I simply can't wait for the next chapter. So excited, because this is so good.

thats me

aka Pauline
Ness chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Awesome dude... Me likey. ;]

Type me an e-mail when you update next?

Demona-Silverwing chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY! I mean COME ON, this is the BEST H\A fic I've seen here! Every thing in it is PERFECT! NO OOC, like in some other fics.. So PLEASE Repost it, I mean it's not like you have to rewrite it, right?
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
please keep writing!, i miss this story soo much.!
Jae B chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Oh, man. I'm elated this story is back on this site. It's definitely one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read. Keep posting.

Remember this line? Never stop writing. I still use it to this day.

Thanks so much for being such an inspiration.

P.S. Yes, I remember you ;)
May chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Oh my its been so long. I'm sorry all of your stuff got deleted. Hope to see more (of the rest) of this story soon )
SilentRainFalls chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is a very well done fanfiction. Might I just say that you capture Helga, /perfectly./ I particularly liked the goodbye scene in the first chapter - I could just feel the powerful, confined emotions that her character has, and that's a testimony to your writing skills. I look forward to the next chapter!
Hakajin chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Ah, this is really great! Your writing is good, and all the characters are just right, as well as their dialogue. What really amazes me is how easy it is to see "Hey Arnold" in such a dark light, though I guess it always did have a dark side to it.

Anyway, reading this sorta depresses me. But in a good, bitter-sweet sort of way. Definitely going on my favorite stories list.