Reviews for Dark At Heart
DeepVoice'06 chapter 2 . 7/22/2018
Please update soon!
blackfox5000 chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
This sounds like it should be an episode of the "THE PATAKIS"! sweet work
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Please continue this or send me a link where its already completely posted. it was my ultimate story of all time! it kept me sane growing up and it is such a talented piece of work.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I admit, I liked the second chapter better than the first! But it was a good start. Finding all these Patakis-era fics has me wondering why most of them ended up quickly abandoned...but it was fun to read what was here! ;) Thanks for a good read on a tough and sleepless night!
Invisible Firebending Ninja chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Please hurry up and update. This is good.
saNuThGu chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
I love, love, LOVE this! Please please update soon! This, among your many awesome stories, is freaking awesome!
pink-helga chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
i keep re-checking to see if you've posted more of this story - bt alas! you havent! :(

i miss this fic \mucho and really really really want to read it again. PLEASE repost the rest of it!
pink-helga chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
im fairly sure tht this is the only fic i crave to reread after my long abscence from fanfiction. please please please please repost the rest of this story! i love it!
weartheseshorts chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Ah, I never got to read Dark At Heart, as much as I regret it now, seeing as how much praise I heard. :D But so far, this has been so good. It's perfect, so don't give that bull saying that your writing's bad. :P (Except I did spot a couple grammatical errors, but still, it can be overlooked.)

I simply can't wait for the next chapter. So excited, because this is so good.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Ness chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Awesome dude... Me likey. ;]

Type me an e-mail when you update next?

-Bows-
Demona-Silverwing chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY! I mean COME ON, this is the BEST H\A fic I've seen here! Every thing in it is PERFECT! NO OOC, like in some other fics.. So PLEASE Repost it, I mean it's not like you have to rewrite it, right?
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
please keep writing!, i miss this story soo much.!
Jae B chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Oh, man. I'm elated this story is back on this site. It's definitely one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read. Keep posting.

Remember this line? Never stop writing. I still use it to this day.

Thanks so much for being such an inspiration.

-Jae-

P.S. Yes, I remember you ;)
May chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Oh my its been so long. I'm sorry all of your stuff got deleted. Hope to see more (of the rest) of this story soon )
SilentRainFalls chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is a very well done fanfiction. Might I just say that you capture Helga, /perfectly./ I particularly liked the goodbye scene in the first chapter - I could just feel the powerful, confined emotions that her character has, and that's a testimony to your writing skills. I look forward to the next chapter!