Reviews for Aquarium
DCMagariMarvel chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
It was pretty sweet.
MP Cole chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was good, I liked it!
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Make sure to write "slash" at the end of your summery.

Keep writing more Surface please!
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Ok so...I've never been a slash fan. Used to say that. Then I started slowly reading some of it. Quietly. But I never reviewed one. Till now. This was really good. I liked your dialouge, it fit those two and I liked your description. Very, very nice.

Not to mention...I miss getting my Surface fix every week, and this could turn into an interesting story(or just a sequal if you didn't want to commit to a WIP...but I would love it if you did )

Please continue.
JensenIsMyHero chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
wait Phil is like a guy and Miles best friend that helped him get Nim. You had them kissing. that is just wrong. im sorry its good details but i would have seen miles with a girl and not a guy. it sounded good until you put them where they kissed. good chapter though. you just grossed me out.
thiswayandthat chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aargh I love you so much I could die. Absolutely wonderful! I've been waiting for MilesPhil forever - didn't quite have the nerve to do it myself. But congratulations on being the first! Good luck, if you're gonna do more!
waterdragon719 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hmm...interesting. I am beginnign to like this new slash...

Great story! Could have been longer, but who am I to complain?
Flora Winters chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Wow! I like! I am such a Miles/Phil fan. They so had something going on behind the scenes in Savannah's playhouse. *wink* *wink* LOL!