Reviews for Countdown to Infinity
Clarisan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Love it!
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Awww...this is sweet, but sad...but sweet. James and Sirius fit together so damn well. They're perfect. This was a really sweet story that captured who they were and what they meant to each other, its really good. Thanks for writing it!
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was really good, but also bittersweet. I loved the ending.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Im crying, I'm crying :(
GracelessLady chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I want to cry this is soooooo good.
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
AW! It's so CUTE!
ladylizard424 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I LOVE IT! Oh my god. I think I've just found my new favorite pairing, really. ]

~Gabby
SiriuslySexy chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
OMG this was amazing. I can't even tell you how much I loved this. You have made me love this ship so much, thank you for writing such great things. Heartbreaking but great. x
XIlikexsX chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Great story! :) I've read several of your other JPxSB stories too, and they are also amazing! This one has to be my favorite though, just because of how you make such good use of the English language. The "37 seconds" part just made this story stick out so much.
Chand Aur Roshani chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
You are God. GOD! I love you. Really, I do...Please write a happy Sirius/James story, not like one-shots. I will love you forever. In fact, I will give you one of my limbs in exchange. Go on...pick one...my right arm is particularly useful...would you like that one...
Haley B chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Okay so I never even really thought about JamesxSirius, I was so into DracoxHarry(still am), but because of your writing I'm totally in love with them being together!

Well done!

H
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
i loved it thanx for sharing!
Starongie chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Wow.
Kingyforaday chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Very well written. Just don't put the X thingy in next time.
rayray chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
magnificent. absolutely poetic and incredible. sorry for my semi-bitter review of one of your other stories, i forget which one, im just mad at my self. love your stories, deep, incredible, cant believe your 14.