Reviews for Moose Tracks And Thankful Men
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Cute! Love it!
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
It was almost enough to make him feel sorry for the Joker and be thankful for what he had.

Almost.

LOL this is hilarious. O.O I just realised that this is like the fourth time I've written that in the last few hours that I've been reaing your stories.
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
ROFLMFAO!11!

Squishlets! rofl! omg i feel so sorry for squishy, having to deal with that every month! (i feel even more sorry for joker.. i have to go searching for a fic like that later..)

-imagines squishy working in lab in peace, only to have CAT barge in to can-can in the background, complete with frilly costumes and music-

OMFG! that image! if i ever figure out how to upload drawings and let you see them, i'd give it to you as a gift for you're almighty awesomeness! XD

-imagines can-can ending, with freeze's head and squishy in a purple top hat striking a pose-
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
poor foolish teenage boy XD

I am *nothing* like that around the *ahem* Red Sharpie date, but I would love it if someone gave me ice cream to make me feel better, especially Moose Tracks XD
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
dude this whole thing was LO FRIKKEN L moments, dude i was explaining this fic to my dad n he's all like...?

me o God, not you too. XD
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
*gasping for air* That was so Funny! I almost felt sorry for Jonathan and what he has to go through every month but then I remembered all those unfunny jokes guys give about *that time of the month* and remembering that Jonathan is a man as well(albeit a very desirable one),so I didn't. That kid shoulda known better than make fun of Jonathan especially if he had to go through the same thing himself with his six sisters, stupid kid. Oh, and the Captain wanting to preserve Jonathan's superior genes and Jonathan saying "I'll get cloned!" hilarious! Also the Captain calling Jonathan a big meanie cause he wouldn't share his swimmers with her? LOL. I'll bet before that next time comes around,Jonathan will be hiding out at Eddie's. :)
cornflakesnobowl chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
*coughwhippedcough* :D Squishy going on chocolate runs and killing fanboys, cool...
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
"These three, once every month, went three-fries-short-of-a-happy-meal bonzo."

LOL The chaos. The chocolate. The truth of it all. _

I LOVED IT! Oh! One more thing... I believe with CAT this nifty little saying is ratehr literal, and I think you'll enjoy it: "PMS stands for Potential Murder Suspect."
Travis Lock chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ok, now that thats out of the way lovely story, just lovely, though now you got me wishing to see just what good ol' Jack has to put up with...
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
LOL! Lovely! Wonderful! I'm not sure what put this idea into your mind, but I hope it continues to put such fantastic thoughts there, because this was just brilliant! I was laughing through out, and it's just...just delicious! Thanks for a wonderful read )
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I absolutely loved the 'on principle' part. Crane would never leave the kid alive after that. One would think you wouldnt tease the freakin' Scarecrow... ahh kids these days.
batfan7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
*Giggle* It almost makes me feel sorry for poor Dr. Crane. And a bit sorrier for the Joker. Almost.

Cute story!
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Heh, Jonathon Crane is going soft - just like the icecream. (Couldn't resist the simile!) But poor Crane, stuck with three women and 3 days out of 30 he's gotta leave. Heh. Send them up against Batman when their psychotic...should be interesting, maybe.

Ooh, and I finally figured out why I love your stories so much! It's because of how you write them. By adding little extra insights to the character and his...well, character. It's just so cool!

I liked the fact that the Scarecrow killed "on principle", rather than for no good reason. Made him sound, not so soft. Heh, maybe you should do a fic with Har... or maybe I shouldn't suggest that. XD Excellent writing!
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Harley having mood swings...-shudder-

funny story, glad to see that you're back to humor.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
HAHAHAHA! Oh my GOD, this was hysterical. Squishy and the henchgirls... it was so funny. I love the part where the Captain was insisting she bear Squishy's children, and she says, "Please let me bear your Squishlets, please?" It was so funny, and just thw word 'Squishlets' made me giggle, and then I almost died laughing when I thought of what the Squishlets would look like... Brilliant.

Keep writing!