Reviews for Yellow Moon
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
3333333333333333333
girlftw3333 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is one of the cutest stories I've read in a while~ I love it! Good job,

Moe-shi
fitall200 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
oh my god. i was crying for no apparent reason during that fic. Aha, good job. I'm wiping tears from my eyes, man. Wow... I haven't cried while reading something for a LONG time. Haha, great job. I liked it a lot.
equivalent exchange chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I loved it! Kakashi is so cute when he gets all jealous and over protective of Sakura. Great job!
naruto-ddrchamp chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
lemony fluff sso cute! T.T . O.O -.- T.T

keep on writing!

paint fox
BlueArcticWolf chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This fic is my favorite one. I love it lots. Kakashi is so possessive, which is his best look, I think. great job, as usual!

-wolf
Mercury569 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Oh good fic but bad Kakashi *starts hitting Kakashi over the head with a broom* keep up the good work
GRIMMInsanity chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
it was awesome!i love kakashi and sakura pairings!you did this perfectly!i sat on the end of my chair when kakashi was holding her and yelling at her!i was about to burst into tears!write more write more!
Mystic Spirit Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I absolutely love it!
asuka02redeva chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Kawaii...*sighs*...such fluffy goodness...
Caitiy chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I truly enjoyed this fic. It was absolutely adorable without being too sticky cloyingly sweet. Yes there is an over abundance of fluff, but it’s not so much as to be suffocating :) You have both Sakura and Kakashi’s characters down very well – though Kakashi seems to skirt the edge of his personality a little in his sudden over reaction to her admission of wanting to confess to someone.

Other than a couple very minor instances of grammar strangeness, missing words etc. my only complaint would be – and it’s really quite minor – that the pacing is a little off. It starts off nice and steady. But as it progresses it seems to rush through to the ending. As if you were too excited to wait any longer to get to the ‘good bit,’ or happy ending. It’s hardly noticeable, but I thought I’d mention it :)

This really was very well done. I’m not a songfic fan in general as I find the lyrics have a tendency to get in the way of the story. This fic, however, does a wonderful job of incorporating the lyrics. You did so in such a way as not to disturb the flow of the story, but to still allow them to add to the story. I’m sorry this is a one-shot; I would have liked to read more.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
i enjoyed it, i thought it was super cute ]] lots of fluff! haha i love fluff

and it was very well written great job!
moodiful819 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
IT was really good! althoughthe ending was corny, but oh well.
mufffins chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Whoa! He's violent! HAHA. The ending was sweet, though.