Reviews for Season Six Scripts
Treeonice chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Raven's gonna kick Slade's candy a**.

The Heavens' Answer chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
*coughs* Well, obviously it was a robot. I like the whole idea of turning them against each other... but then again... (as you probably very well know) The fluff was...(how to put it?) subtly exuberant. Whatever. It was well done. And seriously, this stuff could totally be episodes.
TDG3RD chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
I wondered where you were going with 'Terra' in this Episode. Several questions coming out of this chapter. What was Slade up to? Who is Kam's creator? Ah well, loved the BB/Rae parts especially near the end. Heh, I can only imagine what those two were doing behind closed doors... er, well, except for 'that'.

Until next time.
TDG3RD chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Sorry I didn't review sooner, didn't even realize you had posted a new chapter to this story.

Loved seeing Malchior return, and Duo was a cool new villain. Shame that it looks like Malchior won't be seen again, oh well.

Loved the BB/Rae moments, of course, and BB turning into a Dragon was cool.

Until next chapter.
General Rage chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Hey Flame Rising, fuck off. No one forced you to read the story. Besides you don't want some philosphy in your fanfics then stay away from them.

Anyway, Black Mage I liked the chapter. Unfortunately there was no awesome BB vs Malchior fight. But hey, pretty damn good for a bb/rae story.
TTforlife chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
umm.. no, go to
RavenSis chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
ok, they r not cancelled yt, so u can send it so go to

so ya..

(okok, this may not be part of ur story thing, but i found out if not alot of ppl buy the ttmovie dvd they will stop production forever... ya.. so plz help, ill go crazy if its stops.

The Heavens' Answer chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
I like Duo.

Duo is cool.

But Duo lost.

So that's sad.

Duo still rocks.

As do you. :)

(I can't think of anything else to say... but somehow it sort've reminded me of your ending in Ramblings.)

Don't become like Duo.
Akanu chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
Yes, the story is VERY well done. Please continue writing for this season, and possibly even later seasons. As said in earlier reviews, the writing mimics that of a Teen Titans episode. It feels like I could actually be watching this episode for season 6, (If the idiots didn't cancel the show). I look forward to reading later chapters. I am requesting a RobinxStarfire episode, as I am curious to how it would turn out, (and that I'm a big fan of the couple pairing). Please update soon!

timkhj chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
Great episode! Interesting having Malchior NOT be the bad guy of the story. I really like how it turned out!
Amberwind992 chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
That... was... FANTASTIC! I missed malchior already!
cartoonstar chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
cool update soon
ThunderDragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Cool, this really felt like an episode for the show. You nailed the characters down pat, and I could just picture several of the scenes taking place in my head. Keep up the great work.
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Wow, very nicely done. It felt like an actual Episode to me. I like how Beast Boy got a good role in this Episode. Can't wait to see what your next 'Episode' will be about.
TeSsA-MaRkOv chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
That could really be an episode! It was very good!

Please write another episode!