Reviews for Come Monday
Loved it
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Peroxide pest...

This fic was GREAT!

Seriously, poor Izuru-chan TT~TT Aizen needs to DIE for turning Gin and Tousen evil, damn him.

XD

poor Izuru though
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I saw the title, and all I could think of was the Jimmy Buffet song. So, that was rattling through my brain the whole time I read, and really detracted from the seriousness. But it was definetly very good.
X-Final-Day-X chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
. UWA! This was so good. You write Kira very very very well! I really enjoyed this! Kira's my favorite hee hee _~
hadbeenworking chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is absolutely fantastic! Love the sense of repetition and the stages it went through, and especially the sound and pace and mood of Kira's thoughts!
shoster chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Very beautiful work.

I liked that you added also how all the Relation between them was build.
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Beautifully written.
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
quite touching...nice:)
Pande-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
OMG! So sad! I was almost wishing that Kira would take his own life and get rid of his misery. It can't be buried and pushed aside forever, and I can just imagine the pain that will start when he actually sees somebody OTHER than Ichimaru sitting behind a brand new desk where Ichimaru's used to be. ;_; So sad. Very moving. I hope that you write more! This story is joining my favorite's list.
LilNeko-Chan1313 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Beautiful story! It made me cry *tears*
NinMcN chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Ohoho! Kira always looked cuter with short hair, everyone knows that! Kira could've easily known Gin was lying by that one statement! (I'm done being sarcastic) Anyway, that was AWESOME! YOU ROCK!
Hebi-san chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Great story I liked it a lot, you're a really good writer
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Bittersweet, of course.
Touda chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
GinKira is my OTP and because of that, this made me cry. Not out of happiness for Kira's possible newfound 'clean' life with Ikkaku, but out of sadness. It was beautifully written and graciously welcomed as a fan of the pairing, but it was also a sort of conclusion. I'll read it again just to make sure I read what was most important and please, do write more GinKira. It's so wonderfully done when you write it and it's always a nice treat to come home to find new Bleach third division fics from you, in my inbox.