Reviews for Why?
FrenzyVammi chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I really must said that Sasuke is not for an eye stock LOL

but since its was written in 2007

You've got a good guess! Nice story!
the cake is a lie chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
very insightful... love it! i tend to think like that too, a bit
Unishibi Moriko chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This is an excellent view of Itachi's mind. I loved it. It really makes you think and stuff. Thanks, I like to sit and think sometimes.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I really loved it!
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
its interesting...you really did succeed in making it so that it would have been what itachi thought (the itachi we thought we knew anyway...now we know it was all about protecting sasuke)

kisame's reaction had to be the best thing. very astute ending...i liked it.
Morgan chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was pretty cool. There were a lot of good theories in there. Your hypothesis is pretty reasonable. Nice job, you did well.
Moola Deena chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Ah, this was certainly enjoyable reading. Love your work. The reasoning was interesting to read about. And Kisame really was pissed off by the end, wasn't he?
False-Image chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
So many crazy good ideas and philosophies! It's got me wondering "what is love?" hahaha! Good fanfic!
sasori-chibi chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
lol, kisame sure was frustrated
SnickyPop chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
everything is very well thought out and clean; the hypothesis was certainly interesting as well. You did an excellent job on this seeing as english isn't your native language, too.
dysfunctionalkitsune1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I really liked your story. I think that could actually be Itachi's reason. Your a great author, and I hope to read more of your work. Thanks!
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
nice hypothesis

great story anyway
Redeye-20 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Good, Good. _
Hemlock27 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Pretty damn good in my book. For English not being your first language-bravo.

It's a cruel mistress to many native speakers and here you are flaunting it like prized jewelry on prom night.

Good show.

Your reasoning and philosophies were well put and in place. Those things often come up in reference to Sasuke and Itachi and I think you've got some good solid reasoning as far as that's concerned. I liked it over all. I didn't see and spelling errors and most of the grammar was good- there was some awkward wording at parts and there were times when the same philosophy became rather redundant but over all a pleasant reading experience.

But a thing I would note: Kisame near the end says : "The bloody bastard!"

Kisame, to my knowledge, is not brit. I'd watch that. Even though the text is in English, the setting is in Japan. Brit-talk don't mix here.

BYE!

-Hemlock27
K chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I love it. your hypothesis may be true!