Reviews for Play Your Part
wendilyn chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
That was great! Aro is a facinating character, and it's fun to see something from his perspective. I like the ideas that he has no intention of killing Bella-that her fate is sealed, and that he is anxious to see what happens. I never agreed with Edward's comment that Bella could be 30 before the Volturi remember her-Aro is too interested in her. I liked how your fic played on that idea. Also, how you had him seeing everything as possible entertainment was great. It all seemed very much in character for him. You have a wonderful grasp on the characters. I haven't read anything of yours that wasn't nicely in character.

Thanks!
cnohero chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Hey Excellent story. I don't think I've read a fic that was from Aro's point of view... at least not one that good anyway. I really liked how you seemed to really 'get inside his head'.
Sable chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Wow. This was a good really from Aro's point of view. It seems like you got everything right.
sunlitstar chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Absolutely fabulous. I always love reading stories from the villian's point-of-view, and this did not disappoint. Incredibly well-written.
Marie Grace chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Wow! that was amazing! I loved being inside Aro's head for that whole scene, and I think you showed his character really acurately.
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This was absolutely amazing. I don't think you could've captured Aro any more perfectly. Everything you wrote was spot on and I admired the way you captured his childish ways while still keeping true to his sadistic nature. Aro's ways are little-known but I wouldn't have expected anything else even if Stephenie Meyer wrote something like this. Actually, your writing was remarkably close to hers. If Mrs. Meyer had wrote those scenes from Aro's POV, that is exactly how I would've pictured it. This was incredibly well-written and the quote from Shakespeare was tied in brilliantly. I have never read a more accurate depiction of Aro anywhere and I commend you on your originality. This was truly superb. Keep writing! I think this is the longest review I have ever written :)
Hersheys Rocks chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
That quote -twitches- I hated that play . Stupid theater teacher made us do it, and the seven ages of man was terrifying T.T Okay, anywayz...

I likee o You made Aro perfectly, just so much that you gotta wuv him to little bits and pieces XD haha, really, it was a wonderful fic! Loved it!

~_Hersheys_~
Lomesir chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Yes. Yes! YES! Now THIS is who Aro is! This is EXACTLY what I'm trying to portray him as in my next chapter of Musings. You've really outdown yourself this time, W-U. Sadistic and cruel to the end. Life is but a story. Ugh. What a creep.

A
Daimios chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Every word flew off the page, literally, as Aro. There was no doubt, to his cheerful mannerisms, sadistic in the context. "So amazing!" Oh yes, it's amazing that Edward is withering on the floor, in silent yet pure agony. This is Aro, as I described in one of my stories, "a mixture of childish wonder and sinister roots." You wrote him PERFECTLY; how Aro judges Edward, how he looks at him like an experiment. He treats him like a child while acting no better than a child himself. Is he in "second childishness and mere oblivion"? Has his age made him oblivious to the real world, to the very TEXTURE of our emotions and problems? Because he sees ALL of reality, every thought you've ever had, has the emotional edge to reality lost its vitality? Instead of seeing it in emotions, he sees it in events, and possibilities. Can he fault his nature?

Nevertheless, he plays his part. The quotation was very fitting-no doubt about it. I memorized this poem for English, actually; it's one of my favorites :).

I can carp on nothing but the small typos I found :P. In order, it's heels instead of heals, Marcus instead of Markus, and inquire instead of enquire. Otherwise, your spelling is irreproachable.

By the way, I have to commend you on how you circumvented Alice's vision, and any redundant dialogue-while staying true to Aro's point of view. The transitions were so smooth that nothing felt lacking-so you didn't have to take creative license to SUPPLY the actual vision.

The part I liked the best was how you described Aro's reaction to animal blood: "putrid" taste. Disgusting. Lacking. He's very forthright and honest-and it makes it more realistic for Aro to have at least tried it, to "please" his friend. Moreover, he probably considered it an intriguing experiment.

You never fail to amaze-and this story will go in my favorites, and my C2 for that matter! :D
wrecking hotel rooms chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
that was great! i think you really got into aro's head. noy only that, but no one has ever tried this before, so proops on an orginal idea.
apocalypse cabaret chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
whoa.

thank you for making my day with an amazing story.

I loved it, it was amazing.
theloserhobbs chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Written Very well.
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
wow, how unique! i really liked it. :D
Wyntermajik chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Your wonderful writing leaves me speechless, once again! It was stunning and I really enjoyed it. I'd don't have much time to write a long review or anything of the sort but do know that if there's any writing i'm envious of, it's yours. ]

Fantastic job, as always!
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 1/21/2007