Reviews for A Reason For Distance
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
King Kong (1976) inspired my science fiction story Lake Fossil so reading this well I do wonder if someone had tried to do an anthology of stories featuring King Kong as he's in public domain. He's a public domain character so this kind of story I am looking at the character that's Lake Fossil's thematic grandfather so you created a character you could seriously have some fun with - look at the 2005 and 1933 versions of the movie and you can realize this is something that can create an epic anthology series that's a tribute to the author of King Kong.

King Kong inspired books and novels so looking at this; the boys may not realize this fandom is writers will end up becoming published authors if working with TheBookPatch or IngramSpark. The dialog is great with this; Lake Fossil I wanted to do a story where easy be related to the Lost World Genre. This science fiction sub-genre is a 100 years old. It lends well when writing literary fiction so I am curious if you tried doing a submission for a magazine that had a King Kong vibe?
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
Madonna's Cat chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
So sorry I havent reviewed this before! This was wonderful. I loved reading about Ann as a little girl and seeing her bond with her sister. How tragic. This was very well written. I cant wait for more!
Bingley chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE

for god's sake, i can't wait any longer.(:

yay yay yay yay!
Myriaddd chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
OMG OMG OMG... ok this is going to be a long review so... prepare yourself! :)

OMG I was looking through some of my favorite stories etc. and I came upon your name and noticed that holy cow she has 2 stories posted? Why wasnt I notified of this! hahah i was so happy!

OMG so I read it and as usually, I was TOTALLY wowed by your writing ability! You are amazing! OMG In only a few paragraphs we get to know Maureen's character perfectly... and we get to know Anne's sisterly bond with her.

OMG OMG (sorry ive said that alot havent i?) I am so in love with all of your writings! You are SO SO SO good!

Please reply to this! hahah ur fanfic buddy, MYRIAD DAYDREAMS...
Nate The Ape chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I'm left speechless. Poor heartbroken, traumatized Ann-and Maureen for God's sake! Holy ape-god named Kong, this story was such a wrenching look at Ann's past. And I have to admit again here that yes, it was emotionally painful enough to make me sob.

Also interesting to see some indirect appearances from Ann's parents. Did you know that Naomi Watts herself lost her father when she was just seven? I bet she sure knows the feeling too.:(
Unitarian Jihadist chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Very well done Rebecca. It adds well to the back story hinted at in the Jackson movie (where everything and everyone she loved is taken away from her).
the green lama chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
My God, this was amazing! I'm breathless... good work.

the green lama xx