Reviews for Truth be told
dreamworld911 chapter 38 . 3/29
This is my absolute favorite fanfic in the world. You write beautifully and you characterize them so well! I found myself completely enamored in your writing and while I went through anguish, I went to pure joy as well. Bravo! Splendid job!
Reddawn Queen chapter 38 . 3/12/2014
I can't say anything except thanks to you for making another great story :)
Guest chapter 38 . 3/5/2014
very beautiful
Guest chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Athrun and Cagalli are both morons.. I just want to enter the fic and told them just to speak things clearly... but for the sake of the plot i will just wait. Both made me cry! I dont remeber if I read this sequel xD but well! You know I love how you write and how u keep their personalities intact! I know this will get more and more angst just by the appareance of Meyrin. Cagalli will think other stupids think for sure, that Athrun wants with Meyrin ahshjahsjsaj
adorkablerika chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Chapter 10's the one from Truth O . O Thought it was a flashback but it says Chapter 8... I just missed something didn't I?
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 38 . 5/7/2013
Migod! You are incredible! And you don't even take certain biases for the characters, neither Athrun or Cagalli. Like chapter after chapter. You have absolutely made an idiotic mess of Cagalli. Cherry, really, cherry on top of the icing. She's a fool. And Athrun's twice the fool that she is. For letting her do the way she wants, for trusting him trusting her, for committing every detail of her wishes. Cagalli, clearly doesn't know what she wants. And for Athrun to let her lead on. No wonder you based Cagall's character on Daisy on Gatsby. If she's a fool with a mouth full of money, the Cagalli's a fool with a mouth full of disappointment. Athrun rightfully deserves better, whether with another woman or a life without her, and Cagalli deserves to be left. But Athrun, you persistent little- gah! Well, what matters now is that it worked out on a long shot. And i think at the very end it deserves to be like this no matter what way it came into. And all that i said, all the rantings is made on commendable spirits. It was great! You have no idea. And i'd like this quote. I think, it wraps Truth Be Told for me:

"It's not my fault that you came up behind me so suddenly and besides, you were the one who forced me to let go of the trapdoor!"33

But then across the end it became this:

"Something that is born to do what it must do can never forget how." 33

So, i like that too. And i hope you update your other stories. They are incredible! Really. And i have yet to re-read The Isle. Once Secrets in Between gets a steady update. Thanks for this!
Alaeri chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Nooooooooo not Meyrin!
Alaeri chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
This is a chapter from truth?
Alaeri chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Pretty good chapter, when I read "Truth" I wasn't sure how I would feel about a sequel because I thought some of the actions were a bit cheesy in the epilogue but I like it alot. I think I read all of Truth in a day so I'm going to take it slow with this one and enjoy each chapter (and of course leaving a review as much as possible). Cagalli is a little more tame than I pictured her in a private setting with Athrun (and married) but who knows! Thanks for writing this story!
Bunny chapter 38 . 10/14/2012
I don't know how to say this properly. You're such a great author. You made me feel like slapping Cagalli because she was being stupid, naive and failed to give a chance for his and her happiness. I congratulate you for that. Owh damn...But then you make it up and ended it nicely. You're a really really really great author. I hope you'll write again.

Have a nice day,
nanaS chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
I think you uploaded the wrong chapter can you check it again? it's the same as chp 8 in "Truth" can you correct it please? by the way love your story
Kirie chapter 38 . 12/29/2010
Really, you rock! This is a masterpiece. I've read it three times already and everything is still as fabulous as if it's my first time reading it. . . . Amazing. I am hoping that you'll continue to inspire, entertain and bring us the "magic" every time you post something. I love you as a writer. :)
windstar chapter 38 . 12/11/2010
Wonderful story, truly expertly written!
neji447 chapter 38 . 12/6/2010
I just love your plots and how you develop them! When it was 2 chapters before the story ended, i was actually reluctant to read on because i didn't want it to end but oh well, all good things always come to an end XD

Aiden and Alex, nice names, i think they are very suitable for the sons of Asucaga, can't be any better! :D

Your story kinda helped me understand my idol's newest song and that made me appreciate this story better XD

Well, all i'm left to say is that this is a lovely story!

-Sarah
Comicworm chapter 24 . 10/30/2010
OMG. I WAS JUST DYING FOR ATHRUN TO NOT BE SUCH AN ARSE AND AND JUST GO TO KIRA AND HAVE HELP. BUTTT oh well, i like your way of having kira find out better p
1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »