Reviews for My Knight in Shining Armor
Delphini chapter 1 . 8/31
I love it!please make another one!
zehra.ahmed chapter 1 . 5/22
Cute!
meatpie12 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I looove this. Draco and Luna are absolutely in characters here. And these two are also my favorite characters. You made it sound real too. I was hooked. Please update more.
Geena chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Hi there, I loved the dialogue between the two. U captured the essence of both nicely. A little bit cheesy but good :)
XShut upxJust goX chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Wow that's all I have to to say to tell you I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Who doesn't love luna!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Good job! :-)
Michael Merritt chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
OMG! This is my OTP (for Harry Potter, atleast)! I ship them so hard!
reamcnulty chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I think you should continue this, I really do!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I really think you've written Luna wonderfully.
Not Important chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I found it charming. I could see a friendship forming here. Or maybe something more.
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This a great collision of personalities - Draco's self-absorbed bluster meets Luna's amiable weirdness. You bounce them really well off each other - the dialogue's natural, in character, and quite funny without ever having to be over the top.

Crit (I know this is an older fic - I hope you don't mind):

I think you could tighten your prose. Some of the lines are rambley.

I would've loved to see Luna's observation about Draco's bravery explored some. I've always seen him as a very cowardly person, full of self-importance and empty threats, but you make the point that while he's scared, he's also working to save his parents' skins. Plus, when she says that, it feels a very big moment in the fic. I think it could be developed some - would Draco be surprised someone thought that about him?

And that's it for my (pretty minor) crits. This was a lot of fun, and it makes me wish there were some in-book Draco and Luna scenes.
Druna Malgood chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Love it! It's really good.I laughed a lot throughout it :) You've captured the characters really well and the use of language and the understanding of Draco's problems are really ,I think Draco would be perfect for the job too...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I love it! Continue! You need to continue!