Reviews for My Knight in Shining Armor
Who doesn't love luna!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Good job! :-)
Michael Merritt chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
OMG! This is my OTP (for Harry Potter, atleast)! I ship them so hard!
reamcnulty chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I think you should continue this, I really do!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I really think you've written Luna wonderfully.
Not Important chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I found it charming. I could see a friendship forming here. Or maybe something more.
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This a great collision of personalities - Draco's self-absorbed bluster meets Luna's amiable weirdness. You bounce them really well off each other - the dialogue's natural, in character, and quite funny without ever having to be over the top.

Crit (I know this is an older fic - I hope you don't mind):

I think you could tighten your prose. Some of the lines are rambley.

I would've loved to see Luna's observation about Draco's bravery explored some. I've always seen him as a very cowardly person, full of self-importance and empty threats, but you make the point that while he's scared, he's also working to save his parents' skins. Plus, when she says that, it feels a very big moment in the fic. I think it could be developed some - would Draco be surprised someone thought that about him?

And that's it for my (pretty minor) crits. This was a lot of fun, and it makes me wish there were some in-book Draco and Luna scenes.
Druna Malgood chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Love it! It's really good.I laughed a lot throughout it :) You've captured the characters really well and the use of language and the understanding of Draco's problems are really ,I think Draco would be perfect for the job too...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I love it! Continue! You need to continue!
Clairful chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I really loved it but if you want constructive criticism; draco went from angry to confused to angry to confused and I got the impression that he was only capable of one emotion at a time (him being male, thats highly possible). that criticism was very hard to come up with but since you asked for some... and I really loved luna! she was a bit more out there than in canon but I can just see her doing that!
miranran chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Very good, very good. I have to admit that i was laughing through everything. I had a highly amusing visual of Draco opening and closing his mouth. Draco's anger is too...overwhelming though. Try to putting it in only a few times if you want to keep the feeling intense, or in small parts through the story if you want him angry, but not crazy.