Reviews for Partners of a Different Kind
CourtanayyyJayyy chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
SO amazing, really! Totally realistic, and so cute!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Cute fic, I really enjoyed it.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
what a brilliant piece of work!
stainedglasshorse chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
i love this. like ALOT. Amazing job.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
You have a real talent for writing. Your story was beautiful, simple, and heart felt. I hope you continue with more stories.

DOC3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Unreal - goose-bumps all the way.
Habita chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
God, it was really awesome! What a beautiful fic! I LOVED it! Very sweet, very well written and a true pleasure reading! :-)

"Maybe they looked at each other a little longer". Aww. Really loved that one! Looks like it would be so easy for the two of them... Like it was the natural next step for them :-) "Just partners of a different kind", like you said.

You made my day! :-)

Thank you very, very much for sharing! :-) And, please, forgive my mistakes, Im afraid I dont speak English very well U
pyrebi chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
That was beautiful. I just adored it. I went back and read it again before reviewing, this time ignoring all the italicized bits, and the story still worked; those little added bits just accentuated the wonderful prose so nicely, though. You did a marvelous job.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to read your great little piece. I loved it. Story favorited.
MintExpresso chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was very well-written! I like your use of italics and partentheses to differentiate the little personal additions. Very cute and a great read!
Austin B chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I loved that. I really, really did. No dialogue, but it didn't need it, it was great anyway. Or even better, actually. And the parentheses that tell what they were thinking, I loved that touch too. Just, all around a great piece of work. You should be very proud, you have an awesome talent!

Austin B.
Diva0789 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
this reminds me og another author who does this, she writes novellas and novels, also of the romantic genre. i LOVE it. injuects a little personality into the characters and makes the s tory more interesting. BEAUTIFUL!
Zucht chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Nice little story. A very enjoyable read!
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I don't usually review one-shots...I don't think. But anyway, I really liked this and I thought you should know. It was SO cute and I loved it.
lifesashow13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
i loved this you should definitely write more like it!
mj x2010 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007