Reviews for Rooftops
CoralFlower chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Your fanfiction is not horrible! But you probably should do your homework... Anyhoooooooo, I wish you would update stuck together, it's the first one I ever read, and I still think it's the best, I mean, "Peter... Wormtail... Peter, the dormitorys on fire!" Epic! Anywaaaaaaayssss, don't insult yourself or you be attacked by the hot pink bunnies of doom! Dun dun dun.
Clarinetist chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Who cares if Lily's OOC? Beautiful fic, but the cliffie kills me And I do so read author's notes! Anyways, great story, yet again :) L/J FTW!

La di da~

-Lolli
Sky Rivers chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Ah! Come on! you can not let her fall off a roof and then just stop! please update- and fast too! and Lily wasn't so oc.

loved it! Sky
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
i love it, are you going to continue? if you are, update soon!
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
i just want you to know that i fell out of my chair. then commenced laughing. that's SO something I would do.

FM
runningpig chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
kolie! haha. The Rooftop That Causes Lily To Lose Her Right Sense Of Mind And Be Civil To James. I LOVE YOU ROOFIE! -hugs- And I found another mistake. At least I think it's a mistake. (Southernwitch13 for reviewing all my stories and being so great.) and (Also, cookies to Southerwitch13 ) You spelled the second Southernwitch13 differently (it's missing an n) Soo, -attempts to be subtle- Do I get another cookie? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I found another mistake in another story... I'll go search for that! XD. update this one too pweese?

an extremely hyper TDP.
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
altho i do agree that homework is probably a good thing to go, i will disagree with the rest of ur paragraph and tell you that u write lovely fanfics. lovely, fluffy, romantic fics which make me sigh and THEN make me expect too much from my bf (just kidding hes wonderful) but anyway... i dont really get why people would flame ur stories? anyway, if this is gonna be longer than a oneshot update soon please!
sandcat chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Hey! quite funny! er... maybe not from Lily's point of view.
Fayth G chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This is fantastic! Please update it really soon! Even thought we all know what will happen, I still can't wait to read more. :)
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Oh no she's gonna fall! Ah the world is gonna end. OR will Jamesiepoo save her? Hmm? Teehee oh the fluff! ... No mistakes really, 'sept for a few grammatical ones. Not 'nything important. Well there was ONE big mistake. In the first Authors Note you said you offer cookies to all your reviewers, but in the second one there was no cookie offer! Shameful girl! Shameful! So instead I shall offer you one of my cyber brownies -hands over said brownie- it has extra fudge! Yum! Anyway, loves the fluff in this chappie! It's definatly aww worthy. Especially the bad sketches of Jamesiekins. ] I can so imagine Lily doing that. Soo... when's the next chappie comin up? Hm?

x Caramel
purtyinpink71121 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH OHMGOSH

DON'T DIE LILY! SAVE HER JAMES!

Ohmgosh, you have GOT to update soon, this story is so good! and I dont want Lily to die! James is going to save her, right? Cuz he luuves her... right? RIGHT!

Goodness this story is making me a nervous wreak! Update soon pleease!

I would leave a longer review, but I'm supposed to be doing math homework right now, so I figure I had better get started on it... Geometry sucks...

Okay, so anyway, update update update! I DONT WANT LILY TO DIE! DONT DIE!

]]

-Skye
kscadden chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
o no LILY! i guess i shouldn't worry, james is always there to save the day.
ananda9 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I don't think Lily's that OOC. After all, we haven't got much to go off of, do we? As far as mistakes go, I only saw one little thing. It bothers me so much that some people will flame Marauder Era authors, saying that Lily is supposed to like Ginny. Harry's not all that much like his father, so why should Ginny be like Lily?

As far as mistakes go, I only saw one little thing. When Lily says she keeps some of her favorite BOOK in there, I think you meant "books."

I read Author's Fun Time to Blab On!
Realilly chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
How DARE you say it's cliched? This is one of the most perfect in character fics I have ever read!

-ckontowderdon32 (who is still freaking over your story)

p.s. Will this be a full fledged story? It would have been nicer as a nice, lengthy 1shot, because while you did leave us at a cliffhanger, it's not as much to really make us hate you. :P

-ckontowderdon32 (again. who is still ranting and raving about your story)
BlamingItOnTheNargles chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
i wish i could get on the roof of my school!That'd be awesome story,and an awesome soon!please!