Reviews for First Time Dean Met Sam
BlueJude chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Toddler Dean is too cute for words! Ahh that was seriously the cutest story. Thanks for writing! :)
Oswin Jae chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Aaaaaawwww THIS IS SO IMPOSSIBLY CUTE!
Revhead chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That was absolutely squee-worthy adorable :)
jessi chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Another great story, very sweet! Dean is such a good brother.
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is marvelous. And perfect.
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww...Deano is SUCH a great brother! *Snatch* I WANT ONE! XD Seriously, this was GREAT! Fantastic job, fantastic Wee!Chester Deano, EPIC! ;
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Love it (:
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is soo cute! Probably the cutest story I have ever read on fanfic! Its to bad Mary dies... :( I say you should make another chapter!
trumpetingtrumbones chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
The ending is just plain awesome.
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Awesome story. I loved the fact that it was from John's POV. Seeing things from a father's perspective always makes these things all the more cute and adorable. I really loved your characterisation, and I think you have little Dean down to a T. He's so adorable

Gotta admit, one of my favourite lines was when Dean was "clearly relieved that his parents had seen the error of their ways". So typical for a young child - naturally, they're always right.

"Ducks?" "In the car?"

Ah yes, Dean loved his Impala long before he was old enough to sit behind the wheel. Plus he's gotta be the most adorable big brother known to mankind. "Hi Sammy. I'm Dean." *grins* So, so cute.

An excellently written story. Well paced, nice and fluid, with that underlying dollop of cuteness that just turns me into goo. Great job.
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Such a wonderful story! I read this a while back and I searched for so long to find it again! This is going on my favorites, it's just so warm and sweet and yet not sugarcoated. I totally love it, you did a great job!

Huggels, Tomorrows dust
Von chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
*cuddles* I always love Wee!Chester fics, bt this one takes the cake!

How completely perfect. DAMN!
flyingdutchman08 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I loved the story, the ending is beautiful, I actually begin to cry!Congratulations, I just loved the part when Dean and Mary are making preparations for Sammy, Mary on the nursery, and Dean on the car;D
PikkuHiiri chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
wow...how cute is THAT! the last scene is so cute. Can imagine little dean with sammy.. )
Vee017 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I love your stories. and this one is adorable.

"Mary was nesting, and apparently, so was Dean."

That completely sealed the deal for me. I'm lost. I just want to pick Dean up squish him! He's such a sweetie. And nesting like mommy:) I love how he's copying everything she does.

Aww and meeting Sammy, and John's reaction.

I love.