Reviews for Trick or Treat (PG-13 version)
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Regarding the previous story in this series, some of the moments of insight into Demona’s thoughts were certainly twisted (If nothing else, the fact that she thinks she could have taken over the clan just by shattering Goliath in daylight is somewhat pathetic; like they’d ever accept her back and go along with her after everything she’s done), but I have to admire your demonstration of Puck’s capabilities; even with the issue of cold iron and his geas to overcome, he’s still able to find a few useful loopholes when the situation calls for it.

As for this story, the idea of Xanatos’s Halloween ‘stunt’ was definitely an effective way to counter the Quarrymen’s anti-gargoyle campaign even before their attempt to create anti-gargoyle propaganda backfired horribly on them, and your exploration of the motivation behind the People for Interspecies Tolerance was certainly effective, creating an excellent contrast to the Quarrymen while also being plausibly established without even the ‘need’ for one of the gargoyles’ pre-existing human supporters to start the necessary ball rolling.

Interesting touch with your idea about Goliath’s reaction to... certain stimuli, shall we say; not only does it make sense, but it’s kind of interesting/amusing to see Goliath so out of control for once in a situation that doesn’t involve a desperate and personal threat to large numbers of innocents.

Still, here’s hoping for the best regarding the Quarrymen’s little screw-up here...
Wispr chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Again you show such a fantastic eye for detail in you plot line. Plus the bit between Elisa and Goliath when Elisa was fertile was really good.

Wispr
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
That. Was. Funny. And so very Xanatosian...they never were able to capture his trickster spirit in TGC. Applause, Applause.
Janne Joensuu chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow! Just... wow! You wrote a great story, more towards romantic side of erotic stories, avoiding graphic language but writing of both the enjoyale and annoying differences that affect The Relationship. You showed, IMHO, the gargoyles' as well as humans' and fey's character very well, distinguished the two species even more but in a good way, and just got every little thing done just right. That Xanatos's "trick or treat" comment would have got me laughing out loud if I hadn't read this story until 00.41, in one sitting, with various needs rising their ugly heads now that I have finished this wonderful story.

A toast for you, master Towle, the best storyteller in the New York Wyvern watches over.
CrazyKhazad chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
*at the party to celebrate the Quarreymen's downfall*

Remember tonight little hatchlings, for tonight, Life is Good! Cheers! *hands them all mugs of root beer*

(wakes up)

DAMN!

Well, one way to make sure that day comes.

*Climbs up onto the shoulder of an Oak Ent*

BOWLING FOR QUARRYMEN! I'LL PROVIDE THE ROCKS!
Diva R.S chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
My goodness, i laughed so hard that i cried. *coughes and claims a little professional decorum* Very well written.
Chris Vogler chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Great story i hope you write more soon.
Sonar chapter 1 . 7/1/2001