Reviews for My dirty Little Secret
Field of Spring chapter 20 . 11/15
Great smut! Btw there is no master degree of medicine in us
Goldglow chapter 1 . 10/14
i thought her hands were tied
Goldglow chapter 1 . 10/14
are you writing about sasuke and sakura or sasuke and karin. sakuras evident lack of morals doesn't seat well with me
hazme otro si
otro
KatUchiha743 chapter 19 . 2/20
!
Team7 OT3 chapter 14 . 2/14
Reviewer rache is so immature. Don't let haters get to you. You have many fans who enjoy your stories and are supporting you! Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/17/2016
Ok. That turned too quickly. How is everyone trusting each other so soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
LYING IS NOT A SIN. THE SINS ARE GLUTTONY, PRIDE, LUST, ENVY, WRATH, SLOTH and GREED.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
Hahahahaha... Oh GoD my stomach is hurting too much from laughing outloud! Boys are boys! hahah Some Awesome night they have!
Aww Sakura's father is so sweet and understanding! I'm so so Happy for their Wedding! Things turned out so well!
Again Hahahaha Amazing humor! Love it! Love this Super Amazing Romantic Sasusaku fic!
Awesome Awesome Awsome! Can't express my happiness fully in words!
P.S. Not too much into lemons, I mostly skipped that part BUt the Story was Epic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
Oh GoD this coupling scheme is so retarded I mean the one u love is in love with someone else and tht someone is in love with someone else and so on...
hehe Freaking love this fic! How did everything turned from so serious to somewhat funny! Love Sasuke's personality here!
Oh yea Love Naruto's humorous role here!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 14 . 3/3/2015
Awesome Awesome Awesome! Reunited at last!
Ssanderei chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
Yay, it finally ended. Kekeke. Here i thought, Sak and Sasuke gonna make a football team. Hahahaha nice fic!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
your book was awesome I enjoyed it so much thanks for the awesome book write more later
1,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »