Reviews for ER
The Untitled chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Ha ha. I love Edna yelled at Bats without caring who he was. No one but Leslie and Alfred and maybe Wonder Woman talk Bats like that often, he was probably suprise. Also that doctor is so fired. Great story!
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
cool story. I always love stories with my favorite superhero in them!;) great job!
Karmen chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
you rally should have included the talk between superman abnd batmen, that would have been cool!
BurnishTomatoes chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Is the Bat really that mean?
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
A very enjoyable little yarn and a good idea...I mean, it figures that they would eventually end up having to use normal hospitals and just what do you do with a minor super hero?
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wonderful story, im adding you to my author alert, i like Robin when he is being taken care of by his friends and Superman.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Oh my! I love this story! Well written and completely enjoyable!
yellow-lily chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
well this story has sucessfully amplified my immense love of Robin i'm such a sad teenage girl...

great little story though

-lily
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Of course it would be Kal that knocked some sense into Batman. And *snerk* of course Kara would have a problem with Speedy's idea of flirting.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
um k. It was alright. I think it could use a little work. The biggest comment I have for you is that everyone keeps saying 'Alfred' out loud. They would never do that cause it could give away their identity, along with the obvious remarks by Speedy.

-Creative Spark
kykimolvr chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
good story. I loved when Edna really "gave it" to Batman. lol. Really good. Keep up the good work.