Reviews for Of Bravery and Cowardice
Satanicmidget69 chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
Holy crap. I can't believe you only have 6 reviews so far. I spose I haven't helped seeing as it's taken so long for me to not be lazy and embaressed.

Embaressed coz I can only really say 'F#*king good story'.

To start with, your grammer, spelling etc is excellent. Being able to read a story/chapter without stopping because of mistakes is so good! That alone is a feat in which you should be proud because trust me, everyone who has read any part of this story truly appreciates it.

Trying to take a point of view for any character is hard, but trying to write a believable Creed...farout. I've been a fan of Sabretooth since I 'discovered' him back in the 90's (I'm only 21 btw). My brother, who introduced us, wasn't particularly interested in him and so realy couldn't answer any questions about him. Other than the usual ' he's a F#*ked up killing machine ... and he's Wolverines arch-nemesis'. So (to the point), I like to think I know Creed especially as a character and I must say you write him extremely well. He's not one dimentional at all and you show that in your stories. Especially here/now that him and Irbis have come to a head. The way he follows Irbis, Invests his time into her training, keeping her in the first place etc. I can believe. It's so good I've re-read all of your stories so many times I've lost count.

Well, I'm not sure if I can give you better praise than that. I won't stop reading, I'll keep checking and checking and checking... lol

I promise I'll keep reviewing too. Maybe if I find something specific to actually give a comment on it might be a bit more helpful...not that you NEED help.

Oh, btw Irbis rocks. The whole cultural divide/language barrier is just awesome. It works really well.

Well, I'll leave it there. Hopefully that strokes your muses' ego... Thanks

Kristy a.k.a Satanicmidget69
ReadySteadyGo16 chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
I really enjoy your story, I like the way you write was Vic. I can't wait till your next installment.
B Oots chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
I really like the way, you show how Irbis isn't afraid of Sabretooth. Please update soon, so I can read, what Sabretooth tries next?
B Oots chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
I am really this new look at Sabretooth with Irbis. I look forward to finish reading your story later.
B Oots chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
This is a good story. Please update soon, so I can read, how the training goes and what happens next.
B Oots chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
I just found the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what Sabretooth does next to the three men and to Irbis?
dogo chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
interesting please continue if you plan on FINISHING the story.