Reviews for Of Bravery and Cowardice
Lucky's Girl chapter 17 . 3/7
This has gotten really good! I hope you continue it! I'm sure it takes awhile to write out chapters since they're so well out together and written! Im jealous of your lack of typos! The evolution of all of it is great, I also love that you change Victor's dialect just slightly when he's getting super angry and losing control! It's great! :D I love the little nuances from the comics that you drop in too, it's really cool!
Lucky's Girl chapter 11 . 3/7
And Sabretooth shows up! It was very cleverly written that Victor snapped when she started speaking out what he was trying to do.
Lucky's Girl chapter 10 . 3/7
Oh this chapter was even better than the last! I loved seeing how this is pushing Victor to his limit and that he finally broke and is trying to rough her up a little, because that's just what he'd get into doing eventually. I can't wait to see what irbis does too!
Lucky's Girl chapter 8 . 3/6
Oh a Birdy mention! Love it! Also I loooooved that scene in the beginning capturing him outside with his senses and not thinking about anything. It was amazingly described! I also liked the internal fight about keeping her around or not and him sort of realizing he's growing attached to her without really admitting it! So great! It's so like Victor to blow off her 'winning' their stand off and turning it to something he'd decided. Great stuff!
Lucky's Girl chapter 7 . 3/6
Oh this is really good! You write Victor very very well! Giving him a good counterpart really helps too, it's super thought out and just the type of personality that wouldn't clash with his! Well, you know, as much as Victor can not clash. You capture his ruthless nature with his whims/urges to help her perfectly! But you still keep him Sabeetooth-y and not a whimp about anything while still having him care(whether he knows it or not!) . I try and keep that balance myself as best I can! Thanks for the great story, I can't wait to keep reading it.
Satanicmidget69 chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
Holy crap. I can't believe you only have 6 reviews so far. I spose I haven't helped seeing as it's taken so long for me to not be lazy and embaressed.

Embaressed coz I can only really say 'F#*king good story'.

To start with, your grammer, spelling etc is excellent. Being able to read a story/chapter without stopping because of mistakes is so good! That alone is a feat in which you should be proud because trust me, everyone who has read any part of this story truly appreciates it.

Trying to take a point of view for any character is hard, but trying to write a believable Creed...farout. I've been a fan of Sabretooth since I 'discovered' him back in the 90's (I'm only 21 btw). My brother, who introduced us, wasn't particularly interested in him and so realy couldn't answer any questions about him. Other than the usual ' he's a F#*ked up killing machine ... and he's Wolverines arch-nemesis'. So (to the point), I like to think I know Creed especially as a character and I must say you write him extremely well. He's not one dimentional at all and you show that in your stories. Especially here/now that him and Irbis have come to a head. The way he follows Irbis, Invests his time into her training, keeping her in the first place etc. I can believe. It's so good I've re-read all of your stories so many times I've lost count.

Well, I'm not sure if I can give you better praise than that. I won't stop reading, I'll keep checking and checking and checking... lol

I promise I'll keep reviewing too. Maybe if I find something specific to actually give a comment on it might be a bit more helpful...not that you NEED help.

Oh, btw Irbis rocks. The whole cultural divide/language barrier is just awesome. It works really well.

Well, I'll leave it there. Hopefully that strokes your muses' ego... Thanks

Kristy a.k.a Satanicmidget69
ReadySteadyGo16 chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
I really enjoy your story, I like the way you write was Vic. I can't wait till your next installment.
B Oots chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
I really like the way, you show how Irbis isn't afraid of Sabretooth. Please update soon, so I can read, what Sabretooth tries next?
B Oots chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
I am really this new look at Sabretooth with Irbis. I look forward to finish reading your story later.
B Oots chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
This is a good story. Please update soon, so I can read, how the training goes and what happens next.
B Oots chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
I just found the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what Sabretooth does next to the three men and to Irbis?
dogo chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
interesting please continue if you plan on FINISHING the story.