Reviews for vampire, my love
davidahare chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
I am sure glad that this story has not been updated so we know what has happen. I hope this story gets completed.
SacreJambons chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
DUDE! Don't just leave it there! keep going pleeze u rock!
topazforever chapter 13 . 10/20/2007
ok i know youe working on it...but i just have to tell u to keep going it is a great story so far...i realy want to know what happens next.

i have a question.

does Aro want bella to help them because she has vampire friends or is it becuase of her power?

i also want to make a suggestion...um...you know how bella can take powers away from people...well maybe she could have like more than one power...or thats what i am going to do when i post my story(its my first fanfic so its taking a while). its just a suggestion you don't have to use it.

but please answer my questions.

~THANX~
Vampiratelvr chapter 13 . 6/7/2007
ooh this is really good! But, I do like your other Twilight one better...so please update that one, and this one as well when you have time.
PuertoRicanPrincess52491 chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Ok, i wasn't specific enough when i wrote to u last time I like the story Never say Never. vapmire, my lover is sorta of intresting 2. So, By the way I like alot of those bands and all those authors too. Can't wait to read ur new story!
missc1310 chapter 13 . 3/19/2007
its been over 2 months! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEAASSE!
Simply Emma chapter 13 . 3/17/2007
this is a pretty good story too, bella's power is freaking asome lol... o and u have great tast in music... just thought id let you know that

Priestess Kohana chapter 13 . 3/17/2007
This story is extremely creative, I am really liking it.

Update whenever you can, I'll be awaiting the next chapter!

Keep up the awesome work!

~Kohana
Funkette chapter 12 . 3/11/2007
I REALLY love this story! UPDATE ALREADY! Sorry... I got ahead of myself...

Me LOVIES yous story! You haven't updated in months! UPDATE! This is a CLIFFY. Please spare my soul and update.
Stephanie chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
I agree with your idea of bella's power. When ever I imagine Bella having a power it's always something like that. Using another person's powers. I guess I'm not the only person who thinks so.
JesiMarie93 chapter 13 . 3/5/2007
i love it i love it i love it
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 6 . 3/5/2007
So, I REALLY like it and your other story, never say never. The only thing that kind of annoys me, and many others have done this as well, is that Bella can still blush. It makes no sense and seems to contradict the thought of her being a true vampire. OTherwise, I love it. :)
sweetness-wild chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
HEY WAS UP

YOU ARE DOING S GOOD JOB I LIKE YOUR WRITNING JUST KEEP IT UP I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
fan chapter 13 . 2/23/2007
Keep writing please. thanks. keep writing your other story too. thanks.:)
teenlee chapter 13 . 2/18/2007
aw! update soon i hope u have some ideas i think im falling in love with this story too! update the other story soon too tho i really like that one to :)