Reviews for To Heal a Broken Heart
rich c chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
a very good and well written story I look forward to more 8D
LittleMissFallenAngel chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Omge it's amazing update asap! Lol I love it. I thnk tohru and yuki belong together lol
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Haha, this story made me laugh! It was hilarious to see Kyo and Rayna act like that. Maybe Kyo has met his match, other than Kagura. But what I liked the most was the fact that you caught Kyo's personality so well. Do keep this up, I look forward to more. And no worries on no romance yet, the reader usually builds up to it, like you do!

-Luna
My Phantom Angel chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
brilliant chapter! I saw a few spelling mistakes, but who doesn't make them? Poor Kyo, feeling so betrayed, jealous and a haunting feeling, all before school even starts. Damien, sounds very cool, though I can't help but have a strange feeling that he might not be all good to her or Kyo if Rayna and Kyo got together.

Please update asap...I can't wait!
My Phantom Angel chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
wow, you're a terrific writer! And you've got a very good writting style. I've only read the first chapter so far but already you've got me hooked!
Hakurei chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Not bad. A few grammatical errors, but still is a strong beginning. I like this Kyou you've made. Slightly different from the one in the manga, but this yours has more of a cunning mind.
Hakurei chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Nice beginning.
Takato.Hiroshima-1993 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
update soon please, alright?
PurpleHime chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
0o0oo0o0o0o! how funny! kyo had to go to a new schoo! lol! please update! it's interesting!