Reviews for Arrows of Fire
Shenlong Girl chapter 23 . 11/23/2011
Great teamfic!
Lindelas chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Oh noooooo! Poor Danny! Poor Sam! Poor Teal'c! Poor Jack!

Lol! Its really good so far! I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Lupanari chapter 23 . 8/5/2010
This was an interesting read. Although there were several spelling mistakes scattered around that I had to read over again to get the real meaning. Just saying.

I'm glad Daniel and Sam are both alright. :) Poor Daniel. Becoming blind like that is a scary thought period (definitely terrifies me), but for someone like Daniel who depends on his sight like he does, it's got to be worse. Good thing Sam managed to figure out how to fix it.

The NID were idiots, making a deal like that with Sekhmet. Then again, they usually are, so what else is new? Aw well. At least it gave Sam the opportunity to learn how to heal Daniel, and Sekhmet is never gonna be a problem again.
Spacemonkee chapter 23 . 6/18/2009
One of my favorites
pstibbons chapter 23 . 4/6/2009
You're pretty close to being an obdurate twit.

Okidoki, here it is! Please tell me what you think...and please don't freak at me near the end. This 'is' a gen/team story and all-I was just having some fun. I don't do 'ship unless it's my Daniel/Vala stuff, because I can never decide between Sam/Jack and Sam/Daniel when Vala's not there. You'll see the result, lol. Don't kill me any of you. Just review and let me know what you think of the chapter, please. That helps very much. :) And no, it's not over-one more chapter, possibly two. Now enjoy! Whee!

Vala is irrelevant - only an idiot would say otherwise. And between Jack and Daniel, there is no contest. A bimbo or typical sorority girl would choose Jack, and Sam is neither.
pstibbons chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
You do realize that putting Sam and Dan as the main characters and then then not having it be a Sam/Dan fic without a warning in chapter 1 (rather than 22) would make you an obdurate fool?
pstibbons chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
I was wondering why you didnt have D listen to the radio. Good idea, audio books.
pstibbons chapter 14 . 4/6/2009
Surprised Daniel didnt start trying to learn Braille...
pstibbons chapter 13 . 4/6/2009
Hm... I don't think you're making full use of Teal'c.
AnickaMarie chapter 23 . 12/21/2008
Just finished reading this fic and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it! When something like this happens to a character in a fanfic it is often not done well, but you've managed to do it nicely. You also managed to use the NID to fit your story very well.

Also, the kiss toward the end is something I could see happening on the show so good choice. They all have a bond but like to joke around too.
nana lee chapter 23 . 10/5/2008
I just read though all the chapters and really

Enjoyed it thanks.

Better late than never.

oh and thanks so much for writing.
Kayla chapter 23 . 12/9/2007
Aw, that was great. Loved this lat chap... And I can relate, I love both Jack and Sam and Daniel and Sam too:) Well-written and alot of great team moments in this fic, really enjoyed it.
Wuchel1 chapter 23 . 11/19/2007
I was worried there for a while that things wouldn't turn out quite so great for Daniel. Poor guy. Keep it up!
Louise chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Awesome story. It read just like an episode. I was so absorbed in the story that I actually lost track of time. It was four o'clock in twe morning when I finally came to the very end. I could not let go before. Kudos!
Bettlebug chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
This story is amazing! If I didn't have to leave, I would read this story until my eyes couldn't see or I finished the story. Preferable the latter. :-) It is so exciting! Fnatastic job!