Reviews for The Torture Chair
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 8/12
I love the name lmfaooo I'm glad I didn't tell my sister about this she went to the dentist 5 minutes ago and she hates the dentist
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This is just too adorable!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Por Tim. *snickers* ROFL.

Can't wait to read part two!:)
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
*ROFL* That was so hilarious!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
A get-well gift for Tim: proof that dentists are evil: the man who invented the electric chair was, you guessed it, a dentist. Wonder what he first used it for...
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Hah! Normality is that Family's Kryptonite I guess. Oh the pain of being human. _ ... I'd pity Superman's dentist.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
hey man.. you know... i actually read most of your stories a long time ago.. but i thought i'd just go through them once again since i was bored as hell. heheh. take care and keep up the great work.
Lorelei chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I love it! Heh, not much else to say...
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Kinda funny
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
POOR LITTLE BIRDY! THAT was funny. This kind of thing Is Always funnier when it's happening to someone Else and Or It'S FICTION. :}
Deb chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Well, Miss Priss, this is all new to me but I am enjoying reading your materials. I am so frightened as to what poor Tim will go through next! :)
Lady FIrefly chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
:laughs: THat was great! I sometimes have such a hard time finding fics that have them doing such normal things as going to the dentist!

Gurl Wonder chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Ha Ha! . That was soooo funny. Normally I don't read tim drake Robin stories. (I'm a grayson fan. .-) But this one was good.

Serves timmy right. He deserved the tooth ache. When was Robin that would never happen... -.-' *grumbles* not that Batman would let that happen. heh, ok nough of my ramblings.

Gurl Wonder
razor-flavoured candy chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
LOL! The never-talked-about after effects of crimefighting. I loved it! Keep up the great work.
jenn chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
do we have just a little fear of the dentist tammy? good story, i can see how the writer comes out in the story.