Reviews for The Willow Files
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
While I think Joss should have his balls cut off and his credit ruined for killing Tara, I feel he should be given a medal for the destruction of the Watchers Council.

If Willow is the super witch she seems in your fic then the kidnapping was way to easy.
I would have Willow demand a copy of ALL the Watchers Archive as payback for the kidnapping.
Something to make them reform enough that kidnapping would never be done again.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Well, it looks like Red is going to be hitting the road again, and this time back to where it all began. Now, lets see how things work out for her there.
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Great reading but I'd have had Willow FRY those "kidnappers". And the way I see it since she is going for favors the Council now owes her about a dozen or more.

Thanks for writing.
Ouji-sama chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
ooh, ooh, MOAR! I approve! *loves the Willowy-ness*
vampknight364 chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
awsome chapter
Harry2 chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Well Wills, you did good this day. And I LOVED the refference to Highlander with Joe Dawson in it. Its not often that we see BOTH branches of the Watchers working together.
breaktherules chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
Willow's come a long way from being Buffy's sidekick! I really like that you have Lydia in this story, and I love where I think you might be going with Willow and Olivia. _
Wispr chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
This is really good... can't wait for more!

Harry2 chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
Sounds like Willow has really grown in power and respect, if the Council wants her to do some work for them! And if Olivia is comparing her to Ripper, then Willow MUST be radiating a aura that is attracting Olivia to her!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
A very nice homage to Scooby Doo, if I do say so myself.
Caytlyn Rose chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
"Notes: Yes, this is a homage to Scooby Doo. lol"

LOL - I was just about to say :D Nice little fluff chapter here with just the right amount of humour :D
Qihotex chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
This is an interesting idea. There are endless ways you can go with this and I'm looking forward to see where you take it. Like all of your stories, this has a certain "touch" that makes it stand out.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Well, it sounds like Willow has found someone who admires her, and wants to get to know her better. Best advice I could give to Jessie: Take it slow. Get to know Willow as a person, not as a author. That way, you can better understand if you want to go further with this relationship.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Sounds like A) Willow has found a base to operate from, which makes sense. She would need some place to come from, when she goes out on assignments. B) She is trying to come up with some way to make some more money than what the Council is paying her. And C) This gay male friend is a true friend. He knows just how far he can go with teasing her without getting into trouble. This is going to be GOOD!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Sounds like Will is developing a good reputation on the road, while staying in contact with the council and Giles. Now, lets see if she can find a place to settle down at, and someone to share her life with.