Reviews for But We Thought You Were
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Have you thought about a sequel where Bones becomes apart of the relationship because it seems to me that there was major sub text for it throughout? I really like the idea which is why I'm pestering you about it, the story line and writing style are also amazing of course!
grimmich chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
that was cute!
grimmich chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
poor booth...
grimmich chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
ooo busted!
Ariel Lazarus chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
if you ever continue this you should consider including more characters. it would be fun to see the different reactions to Booth and Zach's relationship. still, cute story. keep it up.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 16 . 10/5/2009
Really enjoyed the story thanx for sharing x
Not An Infant chapter 16 . 9/15/2009
WTF...

well, that was interesting. I'm partial to these kind of stories. I like how it was written. Pretty cool.
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 16 . 2/15/2009
wow. that was really good, it was like an actual episode of bones. normaly i don't go for stories that are really long like this unless i started reading them when they first start, but i really liked this one. keep up the good work
Forever-lost2u chapter 16 . 1/28/2009
Know the review is a little later than when you wrote this...ok a lot...but i loved it:) another story maybe...:):)

LOVEloveLOVE

Chuppa
Thunder-Kun chapter 16 . 12/2/2007
While that was good, it didn't really ring that true character-wise. I still liked it but it could be better.
leoandpiperluva chapter 15 . 4/7/2007
aw no booth! he can't die him and zack are to sweet together (and he is totally hot lol). This chapter is amazingly written
empath89 chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
it's really good. i'm surprised that you don't have more reviews. you captured angela and bones so well. and i love zack and booth together. so cute. update soon please!

hugs...empath
leoandpiperluva chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
this is a brilliant story cant wait to hear more
kittylove chapter 12 . 3/15/2007
loved the sex scene!
Halfpastdead001 chapter 12 . 3/15/2007
ok now im realy confused

keep going plz i love this

and more little sceans between zand B would be wonderfull