Reviews for Breathe Into Me
LittleLowin chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I totally loved this! So beautifully written and different. I enjoy pairings that aren't obvious and sometimes taboo but that's what makes them so much more interesting. I really hope you keep writing these two together because it was great!
dont.wait.up.for.me chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I absolutely loved this story! I am a big fan of KyoXYuya, but you made me realize that this pairing was amazing, too!
Nelly chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow this is amazing and even though I kinda of like kyoxYuya I have to say i love this pairing better. He is much much better that Kyo. HE actually has manners and isn't a pervert like Kyo. Kyo is just vile believing that everyone must either become is servants or die. Anyways loved you story and so totally want to read more about this couple. So please update(whenever you can that is) I'll stay tune until the end. :)
Kamilla Go-Go chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Ooooooh, I love this. I always thought there was an intense chemistry between these two... and there are so few fics about this pairing!

You wrote this amazingly well and I enjoyed every word of it! Knowing how was Akira in volume 13 (he looked like a cold and distached kind of guy back then), I liked that you kept his actions in character, but his thoughts revealed his passion. Thank you so much for sharing!

I know it's been quite a while, but I hope you'll write more Akira/Yuya anyway.
SilverANBU chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I...LOVE IT!

Please make some more AkiraX Yuuya fics!
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh, I really like the whole concept of the story about Akira not being able to see Yuya and the way that he resolves that issue. It is really good and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :) Good job!
Jyurian chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I don't know why I didn't review this when I read it about a week ago. Sorry about that. D

I absolutely love Akira/Yuya. While I adore Kyo (and therefore the Kyo/Yuya pairing), Akira is one of my all-time favorite characters ever. He's just amazing, and you portrayed him really well here. Not to mention how spine tingling-y good that kiss of theirs was.

Thanks for writing!
Karmira chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This is my favorite story of your Samurai Deeper Kyo stories thus far. The characters' portrayals are amazing! They're very true to the original characters. I got goose bumps. The descriptions reeled me in until the finish. I love how you showed Yuya's feelings in Akira's blindness. The anxiety and chemistry between them was palpable! I never tire of reading this story.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Having just read SDK and surfed for fan fics (hence, I'm new to this fandom, but educated) I'd never thought of this pairing. This fic presents a good argument. I favor Kyo/Yuya. (I'd imagine she was going to tell him not to worry, but that her water dragon laden heart is Kyo's.) I don't really like Tokito much, so no loss there.

For that to be her (maybe) first willing kiss, it was perfectly lovely.
koikami chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Fantastic I absolutelly loved it...wow
Rinhail chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
So sweet! :)
monica chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
my gosh i so love it please,please write more i so want to know what happens next. of all the storys i read this one is the best i love it please write more sorry i keep repiting stuff sorry i hope you can forgive me but please if it's not to mush trouble please write more Oh and sorry for apolizing sorry:(
Jennie Daniela chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh, how I love the way you write. I've read The Prick of Memory so many, many times.

I just had to read this, when I saw that you had written it, and because it was Akira/Yuya. You are so very good at keeping characters in ... well, character.

Your stories are also organized, which makes it all the more enjoyable to read :D

I really, really hope that you decide to write a full story with Yuya/Akira. Some time. Or just more oneshots XD
SydneyBradley chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Wow! This was really good. I only see kyoxyuya and I like when otheres are paired with her, but this pairing sounds better than kyo and her so good job. -
soubifan700 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
that was really good! i luv that couple