Reviews for still
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
aww thats sad :'(
Tanigi chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh, that made my heart hurt... how miserably, depressingly good... now I have to go find a happy story.
squirrelweevil chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
oh this is so sad, but you did a beautiful job with it.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This was brilliant! made me want to cry. It was so sweetly sad. Amazing job. This is definitely going on my favorites! I am so impressed with what you did with this it's just...wonderful. Great job!
tonraq chapter 1 . 2/21/2009

I really liked this, and at the same time... so SAD!
Quantum Blister chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This was great. Very sad, but great.

I pretty much owe my literacy to constantly reading Calvin & Hobbes anthologies between the ages of maybe five and eight, so this story really gets me deep. It gets me here.

Again, great.
Cyh Scaevola chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh, God. I think I'm gonna cry. Calvin and Hobbes has been my favorite comic since the beginning. 8_8 Poor Hobbes!

*runs to hug stuffed animals*

Gryphaena chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Why's he have to waste away?
Transgengar chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
dude can you spell d-e-p-p-r-e-s-s-i-n-g?
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This is so sad. I can't imagine Calvin without Hobbes. You know, i bought The Complete Calvin and Hobbes, and I almost cried when I finished reading the last cartoon in the third one. This had the same effect on me. Congratulations, this fic is awesome!
Obsidian Blades chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
When I reread the comics I sometimes think about what will happen to Hobbes when Calvin grows up.

This is the saddest scenario I've thought about.

Good job. It made me think.
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
EcoliandDahChihuahua chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
That was beautiful. I can't stop crying.
ijpyu chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Sad. Hurts me! But well done.
Great Thumbs of Wisdom chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Aw... How sad...

Personally, I can't imagine anything like that happened. I mean, come ON, they're Calvin and Hobbes! Nothing separates them!

But that's just my opinion.

I give this a 9/10!