Reviews for Love is a Dream
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 9/30
I think u should write more romance this was short but good!
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Ooh, shock ending. I thought this would just be another sappy romance at first. Neat twist. I like how you don't mince words too.
Mentor Donatello chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
What I thought was particularly nice about this is that you "defrosted" Squall from an inside point of view. No one is actually seeing his dreams, obviously, so it's plausible.

Anyway, the jumping perspectives are nice, and normally I'd get nitpicky about the lengths of the sections, but honestly, I can't see it working out as well any other way.

I admit the thing about the feather was a tad cheesy- kind of remarkable how it managed to find him, but I suppose we could just write it off as symbolism and that's that. I wouldn't worry about it.

Nice job otherwise!
Ryfee chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
So simple. And straightforward.
Peptuck chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
You know, its hard to get so much emotion across in so few words, but you did it brilliantly. This has a very cinematic feel, as if I was watching a montage of their life. The gaps between each segment in their lives and the lack of a frame of reference further heighten that sense that this could easily be how their lives continue on after the game ends.

Excellently done! Favorited. :D
Gribzie chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
It was good, but you need to fill in the gaps lol, it would make a good long fiction, a description of their love, go ahead what ive read here shows a talent i wanna read more of.
LeontillyBalambgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
aw that was lovely. its a shame rinoas dead as her and squall were so meant to be. but still i really like this! it;s awesome. nice touch with the feather x sob a little sad, but loved it none theless xxleontilly
ol buddy ol pal chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
hey I said I'd review so uh yeah XDD

I read the first half of the page ... then I skimmed the rest ... and then I went OH MY GAWD RINOA *HEADDESK* And THEN I went OH MY GAWD SQUALL *headdesk*

and then I went ANGST *headdesk*

is this snarky enough for you XD
Selphie Ivy chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Short and sweet. I love cute Squinoa stories! x
Fraxinus chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I like the simple tone and sentences you use. Is this a new style you're trying out b/c it's a lot different from your ff8 novelization. :)