Reviews for Cold Turkey
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
cute cute! :))
kitty j chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Missy Starlight,

I'm beginning to sense a theme going on here. At least with this one you ended with the beginning of them getting back together. Poor Logan, going back in for another hit of that drug we call love, or should that be Love. Hmmmmm. Anyway, I am off to read more of your work. I'll be leaving more notes soon.

kitty j
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
great story please write a sequal
Cassotis chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
[I'm french, and like... really really not English . So, unfortunatly, I do not speak English as well as I'd like to. Sorry for my mystakes...]

God, that's amazing! Really, I mean it! Sad, that's true. Very sad. But cute, too, if cute is the word. I love the way you did that, bringing a peace of my heart with your characters. You are really a great author, it's... yeah, amazing was the word.

Then, there is nothing else to say that "WOW".

And thank you, too.
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was amazing

So well written

Great job
Alice chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
i ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! i thought the whole cold turkey/withdrawal bit was super cute and appropriate. i also find it so sweet how logan's sulking over rory. the sex scene in the beginning wasn't too bad either.

basically, i loved it all!
StandUpToCancer chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
yeah I know, writing a review without actualy reading the peice is stupid. I just skimmed over and it looks AMAZING.
Rayc Petite chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
wow, that was amazing. Love how you associated Rory as a drug for Logan. I don't usually like one shots, but that was good.
rawrrry chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
DAH! I loved it! Especially the beginning how he thought it was Rory. It was a happy kind of sad. But my favorite part[s] was when it would show the italics about mood swings and hallucinations and stuff. great job!
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Awesome! That was seriously one of the best fic I have ever read. I really liked how you put the symptoms, or whatever you call them about withdrawal.
Winny Foster chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
aw aw a w aw aw aw a wa w aw aw aw aw aw aw aw a w aw aw aw!1

SO amazing!
Aliolyoxenfree chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
i love it update again soon!
crissy chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
i like. i've read other fics that focus on this time, but i think this is my favorite.
Puca chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!This was so good! so so so good! mindblowing doesnt even come near the description I'm aiming for! I love the double meaning of the title! I love how you patched the typification of an addiction in the story... I love how you let Logan experience the 'symptoms'. I love how you made Walker a person...with feelings, with a heart...instead of some brainless bimbo. I love Logan's struggle with his feelings...I love how you gave us insight into why he was the way he was... I love how you showed us Shira's volnerable side...

You broke my heart...Logan laying there on the stripped bed,crying... you made me smile with Honor's remarks... I could go on forever... about technical stuff; your style...choice of words... but in the end what does it matter? This was the most powerful story I've ever read. It's hard to make a oneshot powerfull...the limtitation of one chapter only. But you nailed it. It shook me and it really set a bar in my mind for how a oneshot should be. Haha you ruined some stories for me, I have to tell you. :)

Thank you for sharing. Eva.
girlygirl1212 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007