Reviews for Porcelain
victoronice chapter 8 . 3/29
As if the last one wasn't enough though. I'm fucking crying because I knew it was coming but now I understand why Sasuke did it and that's even more fucking heartbreaking and I'm just-

Fucking hell.

This is just. All of these were really sad except for the baby one. That one was really sweet.

Selfish and this one, Selfless were the saddest. I kind of wish these oneshots weren't over, but then again, i dont want to cry anymore aha.

Thank you for these. Also, where's the sequel of sorts to that other one you were working on?

Anyway, I enjoyed these, even though they came with tears.
victoronice chapter 7 . 3/28
I... I just... it was so happy and then bam! He's dead. What the hell, I'm crying again.
victoronice chapter 5 . 3/28
This one actually made me cry. I hate everything
victoronice chapter 3 . 3/28
What the hell? They keep getting sadder!

This is unacceptable. Unacceptable, I tell you!
victoronice chapter 2 . 3/28
Dammit, this is so sad. Ugh.

Also, I noticed something: "freedom fighters".

*remembers jet from avatar the last airbender*

*cries*
victoronice chapter 1 . 3/28
;-;
DarkFallenAngel1134 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
The feels they hurt QuQ good job I love em'
NattiTheVillain chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Crying. That is what these stables make me do. I am crying. These are so so sad! Write some happy smut. Or some kinky smut. Something that is not sad! Please.
Kitsune chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
I cried! You're awesome at these I usually never cry! Please update!
Vamptisha chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Such sad n good one shots
Nano.yaoi chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I really, really, loved this one. It was beautiful from beginning to an end. Babys, all of them together, jelly Sasuke and happy naruto; what else can you ask for a fic? xD
Vamptisha chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
This is to sad
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
We'll I'm gonna sit here and just cry T.T
Bittersweet
Mikochi Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Ahhhhh! I love it
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
These last two are just heart-breaking. I'm having a hard time holding the tears back, damn it.