Reviews for Cold
Fullmetalheart123 chapter 4 . 3/25
Plz do more
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
I hope you decide to do more with this...they such a cool pairing...and you seem to have a good grasp on their interactions
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
plz make more!
Aaron Bahus chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Put some more chapters down like 3
Jessikitt chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
Aww sweet,sweet Ed.I love the ending,so cute.
Cold-Foxx chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Aw, how sweet.

Being a fan of RizaEd (and your writing style! x3) I really enjoyed this. The characters were in-character and I really loved the plot. Good job!
hoenheim-of-light51 chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Great story! I think you should just stop it here; it's such a cute ending!
ArtemusLyn chapter 4 . 12/11/2007
I loved it, thought it was absolutly great. I think the best part about it though unlike some of the other fics I've read have been I can actually see this happening, the characters weren't OOC almost at all and I really liked that. And I would really love for you to make it longer.
Kite of the Azure Flames chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
It's pretty good i liked it a lot, i would like you to continue with it if you could .
Scarlet Tears chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
I can't even begin to say how much I loved this story! Thanks so much for writing something so wonderful and good ]
MorgyBlack chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
oh! loved it! please pretty please write more! there aren't many good Ed/Riza fics around!
Legendary Chimera chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I'm not usually a fan of non-cannon pairings, but this was adorable. I hope I get a chance to read your other fics, I had saved this on my bookmarks for so long it's pathetic. It was so worth the wait.
Motosuwa-Hideki chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Its good enough to stop, but where's the more fluffy partS?